dolce nds- oscam

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,942 times. The last Post () by fadyl87.

• Hi all

I have dolce nds card and ci module

First- how can setup the right boxid from ci diagnostic menu?

I have these informations:

S/N *Q* and 11 numbers

cam id - 16 numebrs

CWE: combinations letters and numbers

(reader) dolce [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data

Second- someone can guide me how can i get k1 key and ins7e

Thank you

• Sorry to revive this old thread.
    I'm trying to get a dolce (telekom romania from 2012) card working in a Vu+ uno. The card works in the original receiver, but that box is starting to die. it gets hot and is very noisy.
    Does anyone have a manual for this online? I have the original dolce receiver handy, so i can look up any required numbers.

With kind regards,

Grobbel.

• To the topic starter, this worked for me:

I'm using OpenPLI 8 with oscam on a Vu+ uno 4k se.

in oscam.server add boxkey and ins7e to the reader with your card.

to get the boxkey, take the penultimate 10 digits from the stb id and convert them to hex:

std id = xxxx x131 1415 131x -> boxkey = HEX(1311415131) = 4E 2A 9B 5B (you can use windows calculator for this)

ens7e = 52 characters, use the diagnostic ca line 4, add 00010202030002020203 to the end.

as a check, you should see the last 7 characters of the boxkey in the ens7e.

Then you need to get an encrypted and decrypted CW value for the same hash. Easy way: borrow a c-line somewhere (hint: test line will do). Add it to your config, and make sure 'preferlocalcards' is true. stop the softcam on your system, then start oscam in debug mode (oscam -S -d 6). You should see your card trying to decrypt a CW value and fail, then the c-line should return a decrypted CW value. These CW values are 32 characters, 16 zeros and 16 non zero characters. find a pair and remove the 16 zeros.

then have a look at this page how to run hashcat: https://abdullah.today/posts/crack-airtel-card/

note: I was told this only works with older Dolce cards!

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!