How Can I get DCW

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,366 times. The last Post () by ZiryabNafi.

• the only way that i know to get DCW for your ECW and ECM hash is to get it from another one who has the card already working while the ECM hash must be matched.

i am not aware about any other way .

i am suspecting you are asking this for CAID1709 , isn't it?;)

for now no one was able to break it since the latest changes ., since i am searching for the same info , I'll let you know if i find something new

:good.night:

• i think if he could get the ins7e (which i still have problem for getting it for the caid 1709) and the Boxid and put them in the reader and used a line as you said from another one that operate the package and change debug level to 4 you may get the ecw and dcw pair which are used to get the k1 using hashcat i think

note : the 1709 was working yesterday and he could get such info ,but today off again

please who have info about this process give us all the needed info .

regards

• thejackal2020

exactly , you are right;)

for ins7e , if you have an access to OSN BOx which is paired with your card , it can be easily found:plannedsomethingevil:

so once 1709 get back working again. if you could perform the below , we will be able to move to the next step:

- start logging with debug 4+2 while sending a message telling us which channel you are logging

- we have to perform the same longing @ same time .

- if we get a ECM hash match from your log , we can move forward as we will have the DCW :)

since i have no working 1709 source , if you can do this , it will be amazing :)

• Apologies to reply to an old post. But just wondering, the ins7e in the menu is only 32 digits. how can I get the last 20 digits? Is it the same one as Sky v13 and remove the extra leading zeroes?

And what is the pairing mode for this CAID. Is it 0x83 or 0x8B?

Edited once, last by ZiryabNafi: Extra info ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!