timeshift issue

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 625 times. The last Post () by fASHO.

• hello

This device was purchased several days ago, and I was sure that the problem with timeshift will not exist in it, especially as it uses internal storage drives with the SATA interface

But unfortunately, there is a problem with the 4k channels, as when going back in timeshift, there will be lag and freezing of the image sometimes, and an image that is not a smooth as a whole

Note, I think that the company was deceiving us when it put the SATA interface, as the device originally used a method to convert the SATA to the USB, it does not use the SATA interface directly and I think that this is one of the reasons for problems in the timeshift, as it does not benefit from the full speed of the hard disk

• i have the same issue with sf8008 , i don't think the ram is enough to handle timeshifting in 4k channels but im using nas server to do timeshifting maybe with an sd card it will be better

• Anyone looking for a real Enigma device and wanting real support should only purchase the DreamBox

Oh, I missed the joy of watching after the Dreambox hd800se

OCTAGON SF4008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p Wifi Multi-Stream Dual DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver.

Download OCTAGON SF4008 4K UHD Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!