Samsung have removed Smart IPTV from Samsung TV app store

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,298 times. The last Post () by zapppa.

• I have a 2012 Orsay Samsung smart tv 'UE40ES6300' which use to run Smart IPTV fine until a software update removed it. I saw in some comments possibly on Youtube on how to install Smart IPTV via USB stick but that it will not work on 2012 Samsung TV models, is that still the case and if so is there another alternative or app that can be used? When I try the Non Tizen file and plug it into my TV nothing happens and there is no option to click 'More App' as suggested in other comments.

• I have a 2012 Orsay Samsung smart tv 'UE40ES6300' which use to run Smart IPTV fine until a software update removed it. I saw in some comments possibly on Youtube on how to install Smart IPTV via USB stick but that it will not work on 2012 Samsung TV models, is that still the case and if so is there another alternative or app that can be used? When I try the Non Tizen file and plug it into my TV nothing happens and there is no option to click 'More App' as suggested in other comments.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!