problems with .avi files

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 335 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Hi all,

i installed PURE 2 latest version but i have problems with .avi files....non image only sound.

Furthermore i can't use forward button...there is a way to jump 5 or ten minutes or more during playback ?

th in advance,

Alex

• Try it in any other image and you may be disappointed...

We think it has to do with Broadcom drivers.

I reported several issues a long time ago...

An excellent STB - just not perfect...

Like any other box, then... :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Edision OS Mio 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Multi-Stream H.265 HEVC Receiver UHD 2160p

Download Edision OS Mio 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PurE2, SatDreamGR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!