installing omnikey ubuntu server

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,355 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• Sorry ignore last comment did you use ....... (sorting 2 things out at once) :)

Have you got these lines in your oscam.server - if not exact change them to below (Master G for Thanks if Works)

protocol = pcscdevice = 0

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Tbh I've not got any futher than the defaults that where downloaded with the script I'm at work until tonight just to clarify are you saying that if I change to what you said in your last post it should be able to locate the card reader thanks

• Cool,

Yeah this mat be what your missing, you may need to edit the settings!

Thats all i can think of tbh,

A user had a similar problem and Master G suggested this?
    Post Here
    http://linuxsat-support.com/os…6-oscam-cccam-server.html

Give it and go, if a problem post back tonight!

Laters

lssdalogo.png

• Ok ive now got entitlements showing up with oscam webinterface and cccam running with 6 clients my problem that neither one of my boxes will clear from my pc server when i turn off oscam the channels clear with another peer and when i try and start oscam suing the sudo oscam-b command in terminal i just get command not found so im just stuck now and i dont really know what else to do now can anyone give me some me advice thanks or help thanks

• Lets assume server on local network has Ip of 192.168.1.20

lets say box 1 is running cccam (client) and ip is 192.168.1.10

C: 192.168.1.20 12000 username1 password1

box 2 is running cccam (client) and ip is 192.168.1.15

C: 192.168.1.20 12000 username2 password2

oscam.user

[account]
    user= username1
    pwd = password1
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 2
    cccreshare = 0
    uniq = 1
    monlevel = 0
    au = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000

[account]
    user= username2
    pwd = password2
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 2
    cccreshare = 0
    uniq = 1
    monlevel = 0
    au = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000

Why are both ips the same in the clines? both are pointing to the server addy and asking for local access. Both boxs just need different usernames and passwords.

So if you have more than 1 card,. or have reshares, then these are sorted into groups for local and external users, lets assume 1 card, with 2 cline reshares from an external source, so you would now have 3 groups.

Add whoever you want to those groups with

group = 1

or

group = 1,2

or

group = 1,2,3

So, local box on local network does not need the dyndns address added to the cline, easier to work from IP's on local network, dyndns address for external access.

Oscam as client or any other cam, then different setup.

[edit] restart oscam

cd to oscam

cd /usr/local/bin

killall oscam

./oscam -b

You also need to learn about root access to linux (sudo)

Obviously make changes to your own IP and paths to files.

[edit2]

AU=1 is for updating card on local box/s choice is yours.

• Forgive me but i assumed that

[account]
    user = local
    pwd = home
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1,2
    au = 1
    caid = 0963

this was in the oscam user file

this went into your cfg file

N: 127.0.0.1 10000 local home 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

and you imputed clines and gave flines from there so for example my first server is

c: dydns username password port { 0:0:2 }

f: username password { 0:0:2 }

please correct me if iam wrong as this is a learning curve for me

• Use oscam on it's own, forget the oscam/cccam install, tho each to their own.

Also forget using desktop versions of linux, use server edition.

Can't really help if your using oscam/cccam, never interested me that combo.

• Ok i will give that a go tomorrow how do you edit the oscam files on the server editions when i look there was no desktop interface like you have with the ubuntu desktop etc

• You could either edit thru server using nano command

nano /var/etc/oscam.server -very basic editor but does the trick,

Or use another Pc(windows) and ftp files across to server!

E.g edit file in say notepad ++ and use winscp to transfer files across
    you can use Putty to connect to your server and run commands from there also!

I find this way a lot easier

lssdalogo.png

• Thanks mrgmx i will give that a go ive bought myself a cheap second hand pc so im will put ubuntu onto it a little off this thread ,i need to buy a pci Ethernet card tomorrow will ubuntu pick this up automatically all do i need to install separate driver for the internet screen etc etc

• For the first time doing this hobby im going to give up ive been at this for days set up debian etc the omnikey is setup but i can not get the bloody thing to work no matter what i try i can not get it to clear or show entitlments ive posted my configs below perhaps someone see something i dont.

ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    SERVER LISTEN PORT: ****
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT: 16001
    SOFTKEY FILE: /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE: /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    STATIC CW FILE: /var/keys/constant.cw
    CAID PRIO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    PROVIDERINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CHANNELINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    LOG WARNINGS: /tmp/warnings.txt
    BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY /dev/sci0 5000000
    DISABLE EMM: no
    EXTRA EMM LEVEL: no
    SHOW TIMING:
    N: 127.0.0.1 10000 local home 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

reader]
    label = omnikey
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    #boxid = yourboxid
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    group = 1
    caid =

[account]
    user = local
    pwd = home
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1,2
    au = 1
    caid = 0963

in oscam webinterface no entitlements all i see it this with no card supported

1 local ON ON 127.0.0.1 36693 newcamd (CCcam) 26.05.12 22:32:57 00:05:22 0000:0000 00:05:22 OK

As it is im not getting very far apart from being extremely frustrated

• Is there anyone who can take a look at my configuration and give me some pointers on where Ian going wrong thanks

• I was thinking that but I'm fairly sure that might be a copy and paste error,I'm at work so I can not check until later is there any thing else that jumps out at you ten below.If it is just the caid error would that explain the no card support and no entitlements errors thanks.

• Official Post

I was thinking that but I'm fairly sure that might be a copy and paste error,I'm at work so I can not check until later is there any thing else that jumps out at you ten below.If it is just the caid error would that explain the no card support and no entitlements errors thanks.

Yes that would explain the error mate, can you post your oscam.conf file too please.

• Thanks for your help and patience today Ten Below finally got it working with your expert knowledge.

• Im trying to restart oscam via terminal from my pc while in root iam using sudo oscam -b and keep on getting command not found this is also happening with sudo killall -9 CCcam any ideas why this not working thanks

• Official Post

Im trying to restart oscam via terminal from my pc while in root iam using sudo oscam -b and keep on getting command not found this is also happening with sudo killall -9 CCcam any ideas why this not working thanks

Sudo is used in Ubuntu mate, if you want to restart oscam it can be done via Oscam web info.

• thanks ten below how about CCcam when i add a new peer etc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!