OpenPLI - 11.2 - dm800sev2 - sim2.2 - ssl88a - 2021-11-03

There are 38 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,991 times. The last Post () by zuzka81.

• Hello,

I have a Sunray 4 v2 that is DM800SEv2 clone with triple tuner. After I flashed openpli image the tuner is not working. Do we have any solution for this? It used to work with trialtuner by bobsilvio file with my previous image (openatv 6.4)

pls upload the Drivers that can be used correctly at place: /lib/modules/3.2-dm800sev2/extra

• Hello,

I have a Sunray 4 v2 that is DM800SEv2 clone with triple tuner. After I flashed openpli image the tuner is not working. Do we have any solution for this? It used to work with trialtuner by bobsilvio file with my previous image (openatv 6.4)

pls upload the Drivers that can be used correctly at place: /lib/modules/3.2-dm800sev2/extra

I already did that, I set permissions and when I’m trying to load it I see this:

• pls don't install "trialtunerdriver",That is not necessary.

You can refer to the following settings:

Why then there are no tuners displayed in settings? Right after flashing, there are no tuners installed at all. I loaded satellites and channels but it won’t let me select any of them and complaints about the tuners not installed

• pls don't install "trialtunerdriver",That is not necessary.

You can refer to the following settings:

Why then there are no tuners displayed in settings? Right after flashing, there are no tuners installed at all. I loaded satellites and channels but it won’t let me select any of them and complaints about the tuners not installed

and don't install "trialtunerdriver",That is not necessary.

• Which drivers??? I only used to install trialtuner.. Where I can find them?

• I managed to reinstall the image and now my tuner is working. How can I enable the DVB-T tuner in settings, so I can tune in to those channels as well? By replacing satellites.xml? Or appending it’s settings to existing file? Or something else?

Thanks for your help!

• The tripple tuner is basically a satellite tuner with capabilities to also receive cable and terrestrial. It can work like a dvb-c, dvb-s or dvb-t tuner, but only one of those at a time.

You set it up like a satellite tuner but due to some settings in the satellites.xml you can make it switch to other modes. Yes you read it well, all settings are done in satellites.xml, no need for cables.xml or terrestrial.xml.

It switches to cable mode if the frequency starts with 01 and inversion="0", it switches to terrestrial mode if the frequency starts with 01 and inversion="1"

In dvb-c mode: fec_inner="0" is qam64 and fec_inner="5" qam256.

This all is managed by the satellites.xml. You need to make a custom satellites.xml which include all transportstream frequencies, qam values and symbolrates of your cable provider beside the already existing satellite lines. Put your custom satellites.xml in /etc/enigma2/satellites.xml, this will overrule all other satellites.xml files and it won't get overwritten by software updates.

After you created the satellites.xml you also need to configure a additional tuner.

Now for the T2 part, I think some setting like above is required to put the tuner in T2 mode. Your tripple tuner model should be SR4T ,not SR4A ~ SR4F.

I expect the trialtuner package would not work with new T2 tuner as well. I think it's also no longer maintained.

When you use OpenPli and configure your tuner like this, it should work.

Don't use the Trialtuner Sr4 driver (doesn't work with PLi).

/etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml

configure a tuner and merge the cable settings to the satellites.xml.

You can have multiple sections in your satellites.xml

<sat name="3.1E Eutelsat 3A/3C..Rascom QAF 1R Ku Band" flags="1" position="31">

blabla

</sat>

<sat name="Ziggo 9004" flags="1" position="1">

blabla

</sat>

Use this satellite.xml, place it in /etc/enigma2. This is the so called user satellite.xml which doesn't get overwritten during updates.

fec_inner="0" -> QAM64

fec_inner="5" -> QAM256

frequency 372MHz -> frequency="01372000"

The SR4 tuner is a sat tuner with capabilities to also receive cable and terrestrial. It can handle one mode at a time, it's not a cable, satellite and terrestrial tuner in one package !

You set it up like a sat tuner but due to some settings in the satellites.xml you can switch to other modes. It switches to cable mode if the frequency starts with 01 and inversion="0", it switches to terrestrial mode if the frequency starts with 01 and inversion="1".

You also can use the trialtuner, but I'm not a big fan of this product because it's not compatible with OpenPli and has to many weird issues (freezes). Trial tuner shows you 3 tuner, but you can still use one at a time.

6061b81c.jpg

• Thanks for the valuable information! I will try to make my own satellite.xml. I only need hotbird 13 and astra 19.2 satellites and DVB-T. I don’t use cable DVB-C so I will omit it completely.

I will use the default satellite.xml found in /etc/tuxbox, merge the DVB-T and place it in /etc/enigma2 folder as you told me.

I will reply if I have success!

Thanks again!

• Well, it doesn’t work like that.

Can you take a look in my satellites.xml to see if there is something wrong?

I used the default setting and I added another one from a file that had my country settings for trialtuner. I edited the file except the frequency but doesn't work with either setting selected. When I try to search for channels it completes immediately and says 0 channels.

I made a full backup with backup suite and proceed in installing trialtuner. It worked flawlessly this time and searches all channels.

Thanks a lot, even if it didn’t work that way.

I'll leave the trialtuner ipk that works, if someone wants it. Its for Sunray4 HD v2 clone reciever that is equal to DM800HDSE V2, with triple tuner.

• Code
    Help I installed this image in my sunray dm 800 decoder if sim 2.20, the problem having the wi fi integrade does not see it, it only sees eternet which drive should I put it to read the wifi already integrated in the decoder?

Edited once, last by zioercules: solved with the drives now does not see the triple tunner there are help in this regard? ().

• Hello, so if I flash this image, and then install the .IPK file you attached (trialtuner20b_dm800sev2_sr4_oe2.ipk), this image will work OK with sunray SR4 trialtuner (tripple tuner) ? Thanks.

BTW: I have only sim 2.1 I think , I am not sure. Currently I use this image (Backup-luigi86-OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se-trialtuner-sim2-20170212.nfi) .

Is there any newer image I can use with this receiver? Thank you.

Edited 2 times, last by zuzka81 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!