CSP Cache from Oscam

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,498 times. The last Post () by thejackal2020.

• hi all , first sorry if this was not the place for such topic .

I wanted to send cache from oscam to my multics , so i went to config then cache/cw cycle and in the csp section i setup the port

Code
    [cache]
    delay                         = 300
    csp_port                      = xxxx
    csp_serverip                  = 127.0.0.1
    csp_block_fakecws             = 1

and then added a line to multics cache (both multics and oscam on the same server):

Code
    CACHE PEER: 127.0.0.1 xxxx { csp=1; cspsendcache=0 }

and all worked great without any problem , but still there is a lot of things i don't understand !

1- It is named as CSP cache , why ?! was it made to exchange cache between oscam and csp originally !? or have some module from csp integrated into oscam or what ?! is there any special features for this type of cache ?!

2- is this made so that we can exchange with others or just a way to take cache from your oscam to your proxy only ?!

3- when the csp is working , it appears in the cacheEx tab in oscam , so is there anyway to stop/Block a particular csp instance !?

note : i didn't use or worked with CSP so forgive my poor knowledge

4- in the csp cache options above you can see that there is

Code
    csp_serverip                  = 127.0.0.1

so what is this exactly ?! the ip of the server of oscam (i know this doesn't make a lot of sense and oscam should know the server it is working on already !! ) ?! or it is the ip of the allowed peers or what ?!

- please guide me through this and again sorry for my poor knowledge .

Best regards

• anyone ?!

at least can someone tell me is possible to block the csp cache to specific Ip or not ?

the thing is i was trying to use it on local Multics and remote multics (on another vps ) , and both connected without problem ,but i was thinking if i want to block the remote Multics from using my csp cache on oscam is that possible !?

Regards

• i wish to get multics cache to oscam emu. how can i configure? i enable csp port in oscam conf. and in multics i add line like

CACHE PEER: 127.0.0.1 xxxx { csp=1; cspsendcache=1 }

is it necessary to make a reader in oscam.server?

• i wish to get multics cache to oscam emu. how can i configure? i enable csp port in oscam conf. and in multics i add line like

CACHE PEER: 127.0.0.1 xxxx { csp=1; cspsendcache=1 }

is it necessary to make a reader in oscam.server?

hi ,

first of all i don't think it is a good idea to take cache from multics to oscam (unless you have well configured multics with 0 fake dcw )

if so , i think this is only possible with Multics HB versions not all multics provide this option

i tested it on multics r84 , not working only from oscam to r84 is ok

when tested from multics hb 47 all ok in both sides multics sends to oscam and oscam sends to multics without problem .

Regards

• @thejackal2020 . i am using one of my oscam as a proxid server which connected with different multics servers through mgcamd lines. but still have freezing and some time caid not detecting error and freezing accrue. i am not understand where i go wrong. i try cacheex but they can not get ecm. even oscam not request ecm through cccam cacheex and even in cs378x not work. connected but not work.

• hi friend ,

for the freeze problem you have to check the multics configuration and the most important part make sure that the sources that feed the multics are all ok and have high ecm ok and low ecm time with no fake dcw , so this is your job to configure your multics unless you test the multics and all ok and the problem only occurs on oscam (that works as proxy) .

for the cacheEx , as i understood you are taking cacheEx from multics to oscam right !?

if please can you provide us with a sample of how you create the CacheEx user on multics .

and another sample of the cacheEx reader (Taken from Multics) on oscam please .

Regards

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!