"INVALID IMAGE. DREAMBOX FLASHED SUCCESSFULLY"

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 928 times. The last Post () by cpo312.

• Hi guys

I have been trying to flash my dm 800hd se box for a long time with no joy. On turning the box on it says boot no. 84B. I am using the Optiflasher and it says " invalid image. dreambox flashed successfully" each time I try an image. I have tried different open pli images. I do not know what I am doing wrong at this time. Please help somebody.

• The box is a sim 2 clone, When flashing with Optiflash it says second stage Ok, Then it says put I address from the box which I did. Then it say select image which I do then it continues to falsh. At the end it says:

Invalid Image !

Dreambox flashed successfully !

• It says Boot #84B. I do not know if the image I am trying to load is #84B because I do not know if it is or how to get a matching image. It says second stage OK! Then when I put image it says Invsli Image!

dreambox flashed successfully. The yellow bar on the box loads till halfway and stops.

• it is important to know what are you trying to load...

for example in a quick search in 800se clone area, there is an image

OpenPli 10.1-enigma2--DM800SE -SIM2.10 - SSL84D

find an image for your secondstage, or upgrade your secondstage. your problem is secondstage loader

• in the link that i gave above, there are all the seconstage loader for sim2/2.10 800se .

download the last one (and if i remember correct) it is an .nfi , and you can flash it through network uploader (reboot keeping fron button, copy the ip to your browser and load it from there...)

• master G

Set the Label from General Support to Image Flashing & Backup Support
  • Hi

Back again. Now as georgeflu advised I flashed the second stage loader with the dreambox optiflasher and it says

"dreambox flashed successfully" Now what is the next step to put an image in the box? I did not reboot the box yet.

• Phew. I am happy to say that I finally was able to put an open pli image on the box.

Thank you georgeflu for all your help and instruction on how to do this. Much appreciated.

I cannot say exactly what the problem was but I used the Optiflasher and after I flashed the second stage

loader Sim2_800se_ SSL84D then I got the openpli image there and flashed it on the box. It said "Invalid Image" "Dreambox successfully flashed" Then I flashed it again with the Sim2_800se_ SSL84D. Voila!

I belive that what I was doing wrong was that I did not flash the box the second time again with the Sim2_800se_ SSL84D after flashing the image. Thanks also to teak-won-do for your input.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!