What am i missing (OSCAM EMU/Cesbo Astra/PowerVu

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,730 times. The last Post () by boby1979.

• I have a fresh install of OSCAM EMU running (1.20_svn Build: r11594-798) on Ubuntu along with Cesbo Astra. Astra is configured with SoftCAM pointed at OSCAM and tests successfully. Everything appears like it should work until I enable a stream in Astara looking to OSCAM for the key. Then OSCAM EMU locks up and is unresponsive, yet the server resources are barely 15%. The channel is not unscrambled and nothing happens. Very odd, no errors in the log it just stops. Any pointers in getting Cesbo Astra, OSCAM and PowerVU to play nice and get me the transponder I so desperately need!

Config files are attached for review, any input would be appreciated.

• How to configure oscam for astra?

I have a fresh install of OSCAM EMU running (1.20_svn Build: r11594-798) on Ubuntu along with Cesbo Astra. Astra is configured with SoftCAM pointed at OSCAM and tests successfully. Everything appears like it should work until I enable a stream in Astara looking to OSCAM for the key. Then OSCAM EMU locks up and is unresponsive, yet the server resources are barely 15%. The channel is not unscrambled and nothing happens. Very odd, no errors in the log it just stops. Any pointers in getting Cesbo Astra, OSCAM and PowerVU to play nice and get me the transponder I so desperately need!

:redface:

Edited once, last by isunpan ().

• I have a fresh install of OSCAM EMU running (1.20_svn Build: r11594-798) on Ubuntu along with Cesbo Astra. Astra is configured with SoftCAM pointed at OSCAM and tests successfully. Everything appears like it should work until I enable a stream in Astara looking to OSCAM for the key. Then OSCAM EMU locks up and is unresponsive, yet the server resources are barely 15%. The channel is not unscrambled and nothing happens. Very odd, no errors in the log it just stops. Any pointers in getting Cesbo Astra, OSCAM and PowerVU to play nice and get me the transponder I so desperately need!

its nothing good in your files

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!