OPENBH-4.4.001-DM800SE-SIM2-15092020-PGS

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,607 times. The last Post () by mb1982.

• What is cause of this crash when pressing view update changes (sodtware update --option 1)

parageria

i thing is problem from image (i have use patched pyo from image 4.3)

i waiting next update and will see

• It is also same crash with 4.3

• now DON'T crash

extract and replace in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens directory

restart enigma2

# first post

• please try

User: root

Password: dreambox

Change your forgotten password:

Open OpenWebif with your IP 192.168.xxx.xx, then at the bottom left on Terminal, login: root, then for example openpli, enter passwd, then dreambox (you cannot see the entry dreambox) and again dreambox, or enter another password, Enter. Reboot completed.

Now you can access the receiver again via FTP >>> DCC / Filezilla

FTP User root ## FTP Password: openspa or openpli or openvix or openatv or your image name, or dreambox

• i try but not change i dont know where is the problam

• there is no problem with dcc ftp /telnet

• normally it has to work

please try this:

How to change your password using Dreambox Control Center>>DCC

Start DCC and ensure your network is ok and you have green lines to your router and Dreambox.

click on telnet tab then you get a black screen type on the screen login:

root

dreambox if default

then type>>>
    passwd

Ignore what it states about password length and enter a new password. any length.
    be careful because you do not see any letters come on the screen. type the password then hit return and retype it again, then you will see password changed.

if you see the bad password: too weak. ignore it and retype the same as you did first

after reboot

• im using this image with my dm800se v2 in external hard disk and its work good only ftp my problam

• no plan where your problem is with FTP without information, please deactivate your antivirus and try FTP again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!