Zgemma H9 Flashing help

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 658 times. The last Post () by zeck.

• Official Post

I've the same problem too. Now i can't flash with USB drive. This is problem with updates! My Zgemma H9.2S box becomes a white elephant & i thought i could die a happy - any soul to help?

please look at the tutorials for flashing firmware, open your own thread if you still need help, it is rude to hijack others threads.

• I've bought Zgemma H9.2S lest than a year ago. I'm old. I thought it's a good thing to update the OpenVix to latest version 7.3 but hell went loose after update. It prompted repeatedly “software error” whenever reboot plus loading in loop never stop. I regretted later on to do the update. Now I'm unable to flash using USB drive with many attempts using different USB drive available. Do you have any workable solution or step by step guide so I can do the repair at my end? How much do you charge so I can consider whether it's worthwhile repairing before I discard it as scrap - made in China!

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support
  • I'm not enlightened yet but awakened to all the depressed minds. "The most wonderful thing about death is I don't have to die again" I tried to use my Zgemma H92S remote control to fast forward plus other playback features while watching iptv movies but cannot. I know someone out there will tell me same old crap of "Enlightenment" But really who can help? . Enlightenment is the preference of the self-deceiver . It's in Hell I got enlightened 20 years!

• try use other USB too

Download latest firmware. If “noforce” file is present in the h9 folder please make sure to rename it to “force

3.jpg

1. Use FAT32 formatted USB stick
    2. Send the h9 folder and 2 files (“bootargs.bin” and “fastboot.bin”) to the clean USB memory stick and then take it out of your PC properly expelled first
    3. Switch off your Zgemma H9 at the back, using the white power button
    4. Insert the USB stick into the back USB port of your H9
    5. Press and hold the small, black RESET button at the back, then
    6. Press the white POWER button, while holding the RESET button
    7. Let go of the RESET button once you see the LED flashing (changing colour between white and red)
    8. Wait for the box to load after the installation.
  • I've bought Zgemma H9.2S lest than a year ago. I'm old. I thought it's a good thing to update the OpenVix to latest version 7.3 but hell went loose after update. It prompted repeatedly “software error” whenever reboot plus loading in loop never stop. I regretted later on to do the update. Now I'm unable to flash using USB drive with many attempts using different USB drive available. Do you have any workable solution or step by step guide so I can do the repair at my end? How much do you charge so I can consider whether it's worthwhile repairing before I discard it as scrap - made in China!

Hello, I am a h92s user too. I saw the Pur-E2 6.5 software on the forum today and installed it immediately.
    https://anonym.to/?http://www.…x.php?dir=6.5/airdigital/

This software is faster and more useful than most software. I strongly recommend you to try it. After formatting the USB, load the software into it.
    I would be glad if you write the result.

volume_up

content_copy

share star_border

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!