Mecool M8S PLUS Android 9.0 TV Box DVB-S2 Hybridtv Amlogic S905X2 Quad Core 2GB 16GB 4K M8S PLUS DVB S2 Terrestrial Combo TV Box

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 818 times. The last Post () by TurboPirate.

• Hey,

I purchased the above product and had signal issues with the device,

The seller sent me new software that did not solve the problem and then he sent me another K7 software. After installing the software everything went wrong, no DVB works no LAN no access to a local disk, in short nothing works.

I tried to return the previous software but the box does not accept and gives an error.

what can we do?

Mecool M8S PLUS Android 9.0 TV Box DVB-S2 Hybridtv Amlogic S905X2 Quad Core 2GB 16GB 4K M8S PLUS DVB S2 Terrestrial Combo TV Box.

Edited once, last by hai123 ().

• send receiver back to seller if don`t work ready ;)

• Wait for Zgemma H10 - I have a feeling at least E2 will be good in it... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Try to load previous firmware, the K7 is a different product, or send it back for replacement

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!