Important Info about Gutemines UserScript!!

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,659 times. The last Post () by lokonai.

• Official Post

This most important information to all Dreambox One and Two UHD users.

WARNING against usage of OLD versions of User Scripts Plugin

written by the plugin author him self

Because people seem to try to use OLD Versions of my User Scripts Plugin to integrate an SD card as Harddisk Replacement in their box I have to WARN you!

ONLY the current versions of the user Sscripts Plugin which are distributes via the gutemine Feed plugin are supported on one/two.

With old versions also the Flash of the box the INTERNAL Flash of the box will be shown in device manager and when you THEN choose /dev/mmcblk0 for formating the INTERNAL Flash of the box will be formated and this will erase also the recovery Partition.

The Dreambox one/two will NOT boot anymore after this and it will NOT be flashable via the normal way over the recovery Bios anymore!

Such problems and the missuse of OLD versions of my plugins was EXACTLY the reason why the gutemine feed Plugin was introduced - to supply you with ONLY recent and tested versions of my plugins!

Thanks

gutemine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Official Post

I have no plugin feed I just gave the important information about the plugin.

Gutemine has closed the plugins feed so there is nothing to get from that.

If you have any of the Gutemine plugins installed. They will commit suicide and remove them self :partying face:

If you try and install the gutemine feeds plugin.

Also all your Barry Allen images will be deleted

• Official Post

Yes

You need to open a telnet connection to your dreambox and stop enigma2 with this command:

systemctl stop enigma2

Now with ftp connect to your box and open the settings file with your text editor

File can be found at this location:

/etc/enigma2/settings

go to the line where you find this text:

config.misc.recording_allowed=false

Change to:

config.misc.recording_allowed=true

Save the settings file and use this command from your telnet to restart your Dreambox

systemctl restart enigma2

And the recording block should be removed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!