New zgemma H9 Combo Se, H9S SE, H9 Twin Se

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,805 times. The last Post () by zozman.

• So i noticed on zgemma.org, there are new models of the old boxes, which at first look, seems identical to the old ones, but they all got 16gb flash instead, and Linux + Android Operating System, but i cant find it anywhere else other than on the zgemma site, is it available anywhere rn?

Also i wish Zgemma also thought about upgrading ethernet to 1gb and usb to 3.0, it cost like a dollar more, and i would gladly pay for it, especially that the first zgemma h9s had usb 3.0, before they replaced it with the wifi antenna, which was a real shame, at least for me...

Edited 2 times, last by Miecz ().

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!