Mecool K7 problem in sat channels research

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,293 times. The last Post () by jiapeng.

• Hi guys,

I just have got the new k7.

With T2 + CCCam is ok.

With S2, I can find only 23 channels on Hotbird 13E and with that few channels I get scramble channel.

So I have 2 problems:

1) research channels on Hotbird fails (with my ShyQ every channel is ok)

is there someone that have User data for me?

how can I solve ? Any tool for editing ?

2) scramble channels... am I doing something wrong with CCCam ?

Build: V2.20200811.121244 tesk-keys

Thank you for any help

Edited once, last by louisxp: added firmware information ().

• don't worry, I'm italian too

anyway without a real user manual I think it will be hard, I hope K7 supports dcss

I cannot see an explicit option for dcss

anyone has some idea ?

Edited 2 times, last by louisxp ().

• I just bought and installed a new satellite dish + LNB to see SKy after some bad windy days.

I made a mistake in buying this device, it's too new and it is not sure that it will be supported by developers around the world.

I tried to get one device for everything (t2, s2, prime, netflix....) , we'll see .

• After many tests I understood that the problem is my dcss LNB and the shitty app DTV 2.0

I'm searching channel splitting the cable and using my ShyQ box, I open the channel on my ShyQ box and I get the channels on that frequencies.

So I'm collecting and trying to merge channels

Since it doesn't exist a channel editor (another shit face of this box) , I'm trying to modify channels using SQL script.

The channels information are written in a file vs_dtv.db in a SQL lite DB. The list of channels is in the table service_table.

This is a real mess.

did someone collected a good list of hotbird 13E channels to send me ?

Edited once, last by louisxp ().

• actually u made no mistake , since so far as i know no android tv box supports dcss LNB ( and trust me i have had and tried many ) and also many normal dvb recievers don't , i suppose that was their invention to force u to use their own crapcoder

• So, are You sayng that android is bad for S2 and the box is a fake ? What about dual boot with some other OS like elmec ? Do You think is better to return back the K7 box and find another ?

• It's not android many non android , or regular ( call it whaterv u prefer ) recievers hardly support dcss lnbs. it's simply not a very used standard.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!