which image - blindscan/dlna

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 996 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• im currently using Blackhole 1.7.2 image, but I am unable to add the blindscan addon and install dlna as per the tutorial

Code
    http://linuxsat-support.com/enigma2-tutorials/14036-install-plugins-dlna-dreambox-500hd-800se.html

Can anyone suggest an image, as it seems the Blackhole one has a lack of space to add anything else really, and I would like to use oscam/mgcamd.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• without a shadow of a doubt the single best blindscan capable image for any E2 receiver is the ViX 2.4 series. The blindscan function has been highly modified and updated by Huevos.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Thanks but im having trouble finding it for a dm800se clone

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks but im having trouble finding it for a dm800se clone

sorry i did not realise you meant for the DM as i assumed it was for a Vu with the mention of BH 1,7,2 as BH do not produce images for non DM hardware.
    as for ViX it was never released for the DM series receivers, we did produce early ViX 2.3 images for DMM hardware but for a number of reasons we decided to shelve those builds and never released them in fact i'm pretty sure there all now deleted from the main server now too.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!