strange problem with scanning channels on my vu solo with openpli 7

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 895 times. The last Post () by jasmin811.

• Hello,

I have strange problem with scanning channels on my vu solo with openpli 7.

When i start to scan an satellite in my case bulgariasat 1,9 just when it found one signal of the frequency the receiver restart itself.

More confusing is when I watch some channels on bulgariasat which I previously scanned when it was ok everything I can watch some channels and some not because when I change on that channel

which is not working the receiver just restarts.

I tried also with another satellite for example eutelsat w2,but there i can scan all channels and it saved but the problem is on some channels receiver just restarts, mostly on hd channels restarts.

I have diseqc switch with 8 lnb's inputs and i tried also to connect only single lnb for one satellite to ensure lnb is working but problem persist.

If anyone knows what the problem is can share it here.

Thanks.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Strange problem” to “strange problem with scanning channels on my vu solo with openpli 7”.
  • Check the PSU (Capacitors) and Capacitors at the entry point of the power on the motherboard, generally this lower power can cause these problems you describe.

If it happens with various receivers, then it's strange... perhaps you loose signal on the cables, there is some cuts or no more good quality because of old... or the switch or if you have signal amplifier.

Emo

• this is the second receiver which I kill for uknown reason.First was Cloud ibox and the second was X solo Mini (clone vu solo).

But for an miracle I tried an old Skybox F3 receiver and working normally without problems in scanning and watching all channels,which i had on previous

receivers.The problem was just at start of scanning when it found first transponder,it was going to restart the receiver and on the restarting it hangs on boot on both receivers.

Really strange problem.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!