network connection help

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 715 times. The last Post () by anggel.

• help pls. something has gone wrong with my network connection. i switched on my box no internet connection, i've checked my router and its working fine, i've checked my ethernet cable on laptop and its working fine.my box is mutant 51 hd running openatv 6.4. i 've tried other images same thing keeps popping up (Your connection does not seem to be working).

help much appreciated

• You might have set your DHCP static without realising.

Which means if your router has reset, it might have given your box a new ip address. i.e 192.168.1.110

But your box might be configured to use another one. i.e 192.168.1.105

Menu > setup > system > network > device setup > (blue) network wizard

default setup is this

4984ee21ae2c4b18a7c90.png

make sure DHCP nameserver is no

if set to yes and you always want to use the same ip address, make sure its the same ip that your router has given your box.

c7884bfe.png

If using wireless, click your wireless connection and re scan networks, and re enter your username and password.

Also on openatv, you can do a quick network check in

menu > Infomation > Network >

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• hmm im thinking its got something to do with this new vermin hub 3.0 they sent the other day cause the last one broke. everything is set default in interface kiddac, and

password all set bubele thanks for helping. i ran network test..network adaptor, local network and dhcp are green. ip address and nameserver are red unconfirmed.

Mutant - All Models

Mutant enigma2 models. Support, images & downloads for Mutant HD500C, Mutant HD1200, Mutant HD1500, Mutant HD51 4k, Mutant HD11 and Mutant HD60 4K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!