openbox help decide

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 737 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• hi
    im new to this forum. very nice forum thanks for having me.

please i hope that someone can help. im thinking of buying a openbox. im on a small budget i was looking at the latest one the openbox F3. however the sellers on ebay and some shops gives me different answer. does the openbox F3 have a card reader and a CA slot for a cam. I need the Ca slot because i use the cam for some channels. please can someone answer those question. and also it is possible to share cline with my spiderbox in the same house. if it does not have a CA slot. please can someone advice me with openbox have it.
    thanks for the help

• hi
    im new to this forum. very nice forum thanks for having me.

please i hope that someone can help. im thinking of buying a openbox. im on a small budget i was looking at the latest one the openbox F3. however the sellers on ebay and some shops gives me different answer. does the openbox F3 have a card reader and a CA slot for a cam. I need the Ca slot because i use the cam for some channels. please can someone answer those question. and also it is possible to share cline with my spiderbox in the same house. if it does not have a CA slot. please can someone advice me with openbox have it.
    thanks for the help

I think the best idea isnt buy an Openbox......
    Look for a DM, VU+ , Gigablue, Clarke, you can find from the Sponsor .
    The support is better, so you newer will have problems.

• hi and welcome to the forum.
    the F3 does not have a cam slot. i personally prefer either the s9 or s11 both have cam slots

hi
    thanks for the advices

anyone knows this receiver (OPENBOX Hd X403p) it is a bit cheaper than the S11 and the seller says that it replace the S9,s10.s11.s12. It has a CI cam slot and a smart card reader. also can the S11 can be connected wireless.

thanks

• If you can't stretch the budget even that far, I don't think a clone dm800hd would cost much more than an openbox, (am I ok to say that?) ive got an openbox for a friend and im glad ive got my dreambox :)

Im hopefully going to order a vu+ box this week

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• you could always use a usb hdd with its own power to be on the safe side, that is if you opt for the openbox.

Only thing with dmboxes is the steep learning curve you must endure :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!