Zgemma h9 twin

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 820 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Has anyone and any trouble flashing the zgemma h9 twin/combo with open atv 6.4 from a usb stick just recently?

I’ve tried various sticks that have never failed on me before even bought a few new sticks and even they don’t work. all formatted with bootice and fat32 formatted.

tried flashing from the front and back of the box holding the reset button with nothing else connected , box will say boot then flash then boot then starts counting up the numbers again.

Usually when box says boot again the boot menu comes up but it doesn’t this time

i had to resort to

openatv 6.4 - zgemmah9twin -20201102_mmc

Open atv 6.4 - zgemmah9twin-20201102_recovery_emmc

to get the box to flash then flash it over the fly online.

Just want to know if anyone else is having issues flashing to open atv 6.4 with the same model box ,as

box will flash to open vix and open pli no issues at all but won’t flash back to open atv 6.4 unless I use the version I stated above

• Partitioning changed.

For now, simply use an older Recovery but you can then use the latest image, from my experience with other E2s....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• -IMAGE_ROOTFS_SIZE = "614400"

+IMAGE_ROOTFS_SIZE = "716800"

Recently, I was told Twin and Combo won't get Android. (It's too demanding, I presume...)

Twin/Combo SE will get Android. It will have a different HW, 16GB flash, DDR4 (not DDR3 like the first version).

I argued that in that case Android partition for the original Twin/Combo series should be removed, as it gives the wrong ideas to inexperienced users. Not sure if they listened to me but I have a feeling this is "it", more-or-less... Still waiting for a new working version of Recovery file to test that idea...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• I never said it is an Android device!

Zgemma never said this is an Android device!

Their developers at some point changed the partitioning system and included an Android partition, probably hoping they would be able to develop Android for it as well - but it was not enough firepower in it, I guess. Eventually, after HOPING they would be able to - they had to give up on it, reluctantly.

However, when it was designed it was not designed as an Android machine! The first partitioning system did NOT have an Android partition. And when it was added, it was there JUST IN CASE, IF they manage to develop the Android for it. But there was never any kind of deception or definite promise on the part of Zgemma!!! Period!

There may have been good will on the part of their development team, that one day they MIGHT develop Android OS for it - but it was never advertised as such!

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!