Full BackUp PurE2-6.3-DreamONE-UHD-18-12-2020

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,767 times. The last Post () by tonio.

• This is the first version that works perfectly with the upcoming releases. It will solve all problems, all you need is to follow.

Exactly, and there is OpenPLi 7.3Star, PurE2 available now, and soon as well OpenATV and OpenBH for DreamOne, DreamTwo. Soon also beggining of 2021 DreamSeven.

TS

• On trying opem image this first image works correctly

The Audio code is from OpenPLi / Japhar. OpenPLi 7.3star works good with Audio since December 6th, see yourself,

Emo

DreamOne : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20201206 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-7.3star-dreamone_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20201206.rootfs.tar.gz

- OpenPLi 7.3Star by Japhar Team, December 6th 2020

- Python 2.7.13

- GStreamer 1.17.0.1

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Original Sim/Chip Required

- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA Original DreamOne :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/K35FTY7C#AqdKkrptNEonKgDNDhAkZ2VGQtgNW_VNADIyF30cerA

Info : You can also do online update thru the feeds without the need to reinstall the image.

• sorry your suggestion are in wrong thread

we are welcome to talk about image and merits, but please do not throw any advertising or wild claims here.

Links to your thread is ok, everything else is naughty

it continues with the original topic

• My answer was a reply on a specific thing comparing images, so it's normal I reply to it.

Concerning "wild claims", please talk to Delfi, and I am sure you will retract your post and give your excuses.

Have a nice weekend,

Emo / Japhar Team

• Brother discussion here about PurE2 image

I don’t know why the topic of the domain is included here

You can open a separate thread for the publisher about your topic

• In the backup you published there is part of Japhar code as we build our images jointly with PurE2, so in fact you published also part of openpli 7.3star image without knowing it. LOL

Emo

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!