SLY UK Enigma 1 bouquet generated using B16MCC's DBUK Frontend

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,229 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Boquets generated using B16MCC's DBUK Services front end

Enigma 1 & Commando - most suitable category i could find for commando bouquets

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• again generated using the dbuk frontend by b16mcc

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Enigma 1 and commando boquets generated using B16MCC's DBUK Frontend - Last updated Sunday, 24th June, 2012 @ 07:55pm

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• E1 and commando bouquets generated using B16MCC's front end updated Tuesday, 26th June, 2012

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• E1 and commando bouquets generated using B16MCC's front end updated 30/06/12

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• Generated using b16mcc's front end

BpGgW.jpg

• E1 and commando bouquets generated using B16MCC's front end updated 08/07/12

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• E1 and commando bouquets generated using B16MCC's front end updated 09/07/12

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• updated to 11.07.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• Updated to 16.07.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• the numbers match until the movies and then are one off and then by the kids section are two off or is it me

Best way for an easy check is against

Code
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_channels_on_s*y

BpGgW.jpg

• i know what the channel numbers should be as i still have a box downstairs so premier should be 301 and sports1 should be 401 but 301 is premier +1 and 401 is sports2 so then all the numbers from that point are 1 ahead and then from the 600's are 2 numbers ahead. nick jr is 617 and it should be 615. just wondering if anybody else has this problem as with silverfox's version all the numbers are spot on

• e1 and e2 Using B16MCC#s updated 25.07.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• Updated 30.07.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• Updated 05.08.12 commando and e1 provided as usual

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• 11.08.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• updated 16.08.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• Update 20.09.12

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• 28.09.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!