SLY UK Enigma 2 bouquet generated using B16MCC's DBUK Frontend

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,935 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Enigma 2 boquet generated using B16MCC's DBUK Frontend

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Enigma 2 boquet generated using B16MCC's DBUK Frontend

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Enigma 2 boquet generated using B16MCC's DBUK Frontend - Last updated Sunday, 24th June, 2012 @ 07:55pm

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• e2 bouquets generated using b16mcc's frontend updated Tuesday, 26th June, 2012

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• E2 bouquets generated using B16MCC's front end updated 30/06/12

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• generated using b16mcc's front end

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• e2 bouquets generated using B16MCC's front end updated 08/07/12

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• E1 and commando bouquets generated using B16MCC's front end updated 09/07/12

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• File name says 10/07 but its still the 9th as an ipk file

Thanks to MasterG for his late night tutorial :)

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• Updated to 11.07.12 -

Added as rar and ipk

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• Updated 16.07.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• Updated 30.07.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• Updated 05.07.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks Banny, just wondering where the E2 file needs to go and if it can be edited?

The e2 file needs to be extracted and the files added to etc/enigma2

BpGgW.jpg

• 11.08.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

• You could always register and download them yourself :)

updated 16.08.12 -

Files

BpGgW.jpg

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!