install Enigma2 Image on the external flash by Plugin Nfr4X Multiboot of opennfr in Spark Devices

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,811 times. The last Post () by first khan.

• Dear bro jazakallah, I'm got super fast zgemma h92h. I needed a lot of time to get familiar with this receiver. Zgemma can receive channels which amiko alien 2 could not receive with the same dish.However sometimes the picture quality is better on amiko and because of that I use both receivers. Plugins work exstremely good on zgemma: xstreamity, Jedi Makerr Xtream, Free server...both receivers are standing next to eachother huge amiko and little zgemma that has 16GB internal memory along with 4K resolution and android system and 4 enigma 2: Opena TV 7, open pli 8,1 pure2, openvix. I am sad that there is no open vision for this zgemma.

• Dear bro jazakallah, I'm got super fast zgemma h92h. I needed a lot of time to get familiar with this receiver. Zgemma can receive channels which amiko alien 2 could not receive with the same dish.However sometimes the picture quality is better on amiko and because of that I use both receivers. Plugins work exstremely good on zgemma: xstreamity, Jedi Makerr Xtream, Free server...both receivers are standing next to eachother huge amiko and little zgemma that has 16GB internal memory along with 4K resolution and android system and 4 enigma 2: Opena TV 7, open pli 8,1 pure2, openvix. I am sad that there is no open vision for this zgemma.

Congratulations on the new device, God willing, we hope to remain with us my brother on the old machine as well as you

This page Download your device the latest versions open vision v.11.2 constantly followed to get a new

https://images.openvision.dedyn.io/11.2/Vision/Zgemma/

99b75732e.jpg

This page has a private forum for your new device with a lot of subjects you will need

Zgemma H9 series

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

180041-44892585be2710b8fd2ac-png

Enjoy & Good luck
    ?thumbnail=1

• My bro Ahmed Gazye jazakallah. I learned the best from you about enigma2 and of course accompany you on this forum. Thanks for the link and I have one question.I found on the link an image for zgemma h9se but my new receiver is h9.2h se, is that the same? And second question is that my receiver has 16 GB of internal memory and has slot for SD card and they wrote on zgemma webpage that it is for recording but can it be used for additional images? Thenks a lot.

• My bro Ahmed Gazye jazakallah. I learned the best from you about enigma2 and of course accompany you on this forum. Thanks for the link and I have one question.I found on the link an image for zgemma h9se but my new receiver is h9.2h se, is that the same? And second question is that my receiver has 16 GB of internal memory and has slot for SD card and they wrote on zgemma webpage that it is for recording but can it be used for additional images? Thenks a lot.

My dear brother, I am always at your service and I hope to be at your best always

No, the two devices are different the most difference between them

zgemma h9se Single Satellite 1x DVB-S2X Tuner

zgemma h9.2h se Satellite DVB-S2X Tuner + 1x Terrestrial / Cable DVB-C/T2

I think the download page of your device in open vision. is

https://images.openvision.dedy…/Vision/Zgemma/h9combose/

your receiver has 16GB EMMC FLASH / 1GB DDR3 Memory

16GB EMMC FLASH Divided into 4 partitions. to install 4 images in addition partitions.to Android ( Linux + Android Dual System)

and has slot for SD card Uses multiboot partitions after split it to many partitions

the difference between the two files The recovery_emmc & mmc or usb .zip is

The recovery_emmc. image when you pass it, it does a full reset of the device and it comes in slot 1 & wipes image in all partitions.

mmc or usb takes up one of the multiboot partitions

after passing the recovery image once then pass the images with the extension mmc or usb on the remaining slot

The device has an internal multiboot, you can split the sd card and install a large number of images

I hope to be added to you with this Small information

Please feel free to ask if you need

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

180041-44892585be2710b8fd2ac-png

Enjoy & Good luck
    ?thumbnail=1

• ok Mr Ahmed

I notes on NFR only i can max install only 10image How i can install more thats any idea

You can use this topic on the following link in the forum to do that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!