Weird audio problem mecool k7

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 599 times. The last Post () by fottunegro.

• Hello guys , i have a very weird problem with my k7

when i go on a channel that has mpeg track .i can control the volume just fine .

when i go on a channel with ac3 track the volume is fixed ...............the volume bar appears and goes up and down but the volume does not change . even the mute doesnt work ........but the mute econ appears and desappears .....................i have tried all the setting but .it simply doesnt work.

any ideas ?

• seagen

Approved the thread.
  • After configuring the tdt in many ways I found my solution. The problem was with the tv, the HDMI sound was in "bitstream", changing to "PCM" it had EAC3 sound.

• After configuring the tdt in many ways I found my solution. The problem was with the tv, the HDMI sound was in "bitstream", changing to "PCM" it had EAC3 sound.

i tried them all and nothing worked , funny things is that on others 2 tvs i had no prob at all . since i didnt recieve much of support in here the only solution left was to change tv ...now it works as it should.

The guy at the store was very kind and let me try few models of tv with the reciever , and many of them had the same problem with this damn reciever. btw the problems is only for the tv application probably buggy like all chinese boxes. with all other softwares i had no prob no matter what format the track is .

And you probably didnt read well the problem. Cos i didnt say i had no sound. i had sound , but i couldnt increase or decrease the volume...it was fixed volume even though the volume bar appeared and was moving normally up and down , not even mute worked ..........mute icon was ok but the sound didnt mute .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!