What key is being used for PV channels in Oscam-Emu...

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 475 times. The last Post () by supwiddiss.

• Still going moderately nuts here.

I have an old softcam.keys file that clears channels.

I have line after line of added by EMU UA's.

My newer keys file I use does not clear some channels.

Ok?

The older file shows in live log:

ecm) descrambler (P: 0E00:000000:0085:1772:0000 #ECM_L:40 #CW=00000000000000000E89E3FB4C5B04AE HOP:00): found (1 ms) by emulator - xxx-E SD SES (lg)

I made a new softcam.keys file and with notepad++ and searched for every instance in the old file little by little for SID that had 0085. Pasted and saved it and restarted oscam.

The channel didn't clear. So I kept copy/pasting little by little every instance of 0085. Restarting oscam every time.

I have only started using the new method. Very few instances in my file that uses channel hash. This one isn't one of them.

I pasted my entire 101 group having to do with this sat into my new file (this is the only sat with this channel. I got the channel to clear. But only after every instance of P 01010085, P 11010085 was was searched and pasted in my new file. Then the channel cleared.

But NO new 0085 SID was in the final paste/save/restart oscam.

So what stinking key is being used to clear it (SID 0085)??

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!