OE2.5 - Dream Elite 7.1 - 1st February 2021

There are 65 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,197 times. The last Post () by satinfo.

• Interaction with other people

Yes and then Users will come to Dream-Elite Board and complain why this shit will not work
    Great work would i say

yes, there is nothing terrible moral propizdon to give to the authors of de panel, because the weather plugin foreca-crash, the plugin for archive broadcasts-crash and all this is the fault of de skin and de panel,

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

It is the wrong path !!!
    Configs for oscam in Dream-Elite has to be in /var/tuxbox/config/

yes ,but not open ! instal this and put softcam key on etc/tuxbox/ config is open

I completely agree with you that the oskam installed from the de feed does not work properly-it does not open channels in biss and power vu

yes is ,,big shit,, feed !install normal ,latest oscam and is work perfect

• :loolz:

1.) We as a team has nothing to do with the dream-elite-extra feed. This will be managed from other team

2.) All oscam on feed works very well with the configs you install also from feed. If you were not able to handle such things than you are wrong in this hobby
    3.) If users want to have oscam with emu than they have to write or complain about it but i saw nothing in the boards that they want to have it. But you have not read what i have mentioned earlier that on feed is no oscam with emu. so what should be fixed if there is no oscam with emu ;) (learn to read threads and messages)

4.) Crash for Foreca is there and no one has reported yet. So if this is your way to report bugs than you have to learn to interact with other people ;)

• Seryoga is you - satinfo? so correct it, drop the oscam with softcam on the feed if you don't have it, I don't see any problems ..

crash logs can be thrown off even from forek even from archives

although already thrown off from forek

:Translate:

• Think that dream-elite extra team will drop oscam with emu in the near future in their feed too

• Hello. out of nowhere the dremabox freezes and blocks, I have to turn off the side button to be able to use it again. Did the same happen to someone?

what dreambox you have?what image you use?

hello, my box is dreambox dm900 4k, the image is Dream-Elite 7.1 based on DreamOS, and the cam is enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.684-emu-r798-arm + mips_all.

• Hello. out of nowhere the dremabox freezes and blocks, I have to turn off the side button to be able to use it again. Did the same happen to someone?

what dreambox you have?what image you use?

hello, my box is dreambox dm900 4k, the image is Dream-Elite 7.1 based on DreamOS, and the cam is enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.684-emu-r798-arm + mips_all.

i have the same and never not freeze on normal tv and iptv !

install one fresh image and must works

try my backup image https://gofile.io/d/CwxxKF

Edited once, last by jhon32 ().

• I downloaded the image on dream-elite.net, is it a problem to leave the backup of the previous image? when you talk about installing a fresh image, is it to reset the whole box and install everything again? why does this appear in the image information? is it ecperimental image?

Device Name:dm900
    Dreambox OS Version:4.3.2r14-2020-12-02
    Image Version:Experimental 2020-12-02

• is the same image what you downloaded from dream elite , is only my backup what i instaled de extra ,one skin ,oscam from de extra (is most stabile)and epg source ,and is works ok,try

and backup chanels not problems ,leaved

• you have not used DE Skin

<enigma2>

<crashdate>Чт янв 1 03:06:22 1970</crashdate>

<!-- Please send this file to crashlog@dream-multimedia-tv.de. -->

<skin>Default Skin</skin>

<sourcedate>2020-12-02</sourcedate>

<branch>4.3</branch>

<rev>4.3.2r14</rev>

<version>4.3.2</version>

</enigma2>

Not sure what you have mixed up
    I see also that you have used Second Infobar Plugin

all models from all team members have no crash after online update

• I have no account there and not able to read or understand russian language
    Sorry

I only see in Crashlog that it was used default skin
    And not sure what was mixed up then
    for the part of EliteChannelNumber it has only affect of DE-FHD Skin and it is not implemented in other skins
    so maybe it was mixed Default Skin with DE-FHD Skin parts ( in EliteSkin Setup just press blue button to get standard again)

• I see also that you have used Second Infobar Plugin

all models from all team members have no crash after online update

the skin I originally selected DE-FHD ,and why is your image in the crash log writes that the skin Default Skin let your programmers understand

yes I installed the 2ib plugin from your DE-panel feed - is that forbidden ?

well then deal with the skin because by choosing a different skin let's say MyFlow image works even after updating online well

• 1.) the skin you have used is the original skin of Dream not that from Dream-Elite ( Crashlog reports the skin which is used at the moment of crash and this was the Default Skin - Default skin is the default skin of Dreambox )
    2.) no no it is not forbidden ;). I have only mentioned (could be also an issue and this must be clarified step by step to reproduce your crash)

So if you have chosen some skin parts in Dream-Elite Skin Configuration an skin_user.xml will be written and this (if you change skin) will also be used in other skins.
    This could lead also to some troubles
    For this i have written that you have to get standard skin again from DE-FHD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!