OE2.5 - Dream Elite 7.1 - 1st February 2021

There are 65 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,196 times. The last Post () by satinfo.

• I installed the basic settings of the 7.1 image from scratch, and that's it..I immediately made an online update, package 3 arrived, after rebooting everything is fine, install the 2 IB plugin from the feed and get a cyclic reboot with a bang, I remove the 2 IB plugin from the FTP receiver..the receiver is working fine.... please note the compatibility issue of skin and 2 ib

p.s. I repeat, the skin is not used by default ..why the crash log is created this way, I don't understand, because at the time of the crash, the skin is selected DE-FHD, there is no file of any type in etc/enigma2 skin_user.xml

• I installed the basic settings of the 7.1 image from scratch, and that's it..I immediately made an online update, package 3 arrived, after rebooting everything is fine, install the 2 IB plugin from the feed and get a cyclic reboot with a bang, I remove the 2 IB plugin from the FTP receiver..the receiver is working fine.... please note the compatibility issue of skin and 2 ib

skin de not use ,is crash image !only skin what not have problems is

enigma2-skin-cino-blubla-hd_20161026_all .deb

• YOU ARE SIGURE? INSTALL SKINS , AFTER NOT ETHERNET , CRASH IMAGE , TRY !

Are you probably the author of the skin or who? Probably you are a profi at installing skins :loolz:

would you also advise to pull from the socket, spit over your shoulder, dance around the receiver :redface::redface:

next

next

next

P.S. I can throw you a bunch of enigma logs, will you rake them out? You must be very good at this?

• Are there any benefits of going to this from DE 6.0, as its been working great for years. Now with 7.1 everything is somehow hidden, for example panel...then active cam, it was more awesome having it at one press of a blue button, now i have to go to another panel to see my active cams. Other then that ...skin (specially for DM900) where you could easily change whats there on the small LCD and now its limited? DE 6.0 was pretty limited in using other skins though, often with green screen and had to reinstall whole image... wish to see more skins like Kodi ones, Confluence for example, never worked on dream elite. ;( Metrix is popular, but i never liked it.

Edited once, last by green666 ().

p.s. I repeat, the skin is not used by default ..why the crash log is created this way, I don't understand, because at the time of the crash, the skin is selected DE-FHD, there is no file of any type in etc/enigma2 skin_user.xml

Hi
    As i said the plugin Second Infobar is the troublemaker
    We had changed a Converter and for this the Plugin is not compatible
    We will have a look and try to fix the Second Infobar Plugin

It is not Skin related problem

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Hi
    As i said the plugin Second Infobar is the troublemaker
    We had changed a Converter and for this the Plugin is not compatible
    We will have a look and try to fix the Second Infobar Plugin

It is not Skin related problem

Hi

I hope I made it clear in my previous post?

I can remove your DE-FHD skin, install the 2 IB plugin, and do an online software update, and after a reboot there will be no crash, I can also install any other skin like MyFlow, and there is no problem with your new converter and 2 IB plugin

Then explain why when a different skin is selected, it works without a crash with the 2IB plugin ?

look for a good skin manufacturer on the team, because I opened the DE-FHD skin program and I'm terrified....

• thank you friend, I installed your backup, so far with 10 min I still haven't had a box lock ... Everything working, I really think it's a plugin problem as our friends reported. How can I see which box crash?

• If 2IB plugin will be removed there is also no crash ;)
    And because 2IB plugin uses old stuff of code and developer will not update it there will be crashes with new renderer invented by Dream-Elite (Plugin needs to be adapted on new DreamOS stuff and that is not part of Dream-Elite to do it)
    Because of this there will be a fix today to exclude new renderer of the 2IB Plugin for people who uses the 2IB plugin
    Fix will be also made for people which complain about things they do not understand but commenting nonsense

And because 2IB plugin uses old stuff of code and developer will not update it there will be crashes with new renderer invented by Dream-Elite (Plugin needs to be adapted on new DreamOS stuff and that is not part of Dream-Elite to do it)

Because of this there will be a fix today to exclude new renderer of the 2IB Plugin for people who uses the 2IB plugin

Fix will be also made for people which complain about things they do not understand but commenting nonsense

Unfortunately my problem continues, even with the skin (CiNo BlaSkin-HD) and the second infobar not enabled the dreambox continues to freeze the image, only working after turning off and on the back of the dreambox. Friend satinfo, how can I delete this plugin? Which plugin corresponds to ?? From now, thank you very much for your help.

The problem is the components that you 2IB plugin that works on all the images and the skins only on your image and default skin DE-FHD problem, no need to speak in white, black, if you don't understand what you're saying, I think you need to do component under the plugin and not the plugin to make your component...

There is no point in talking to you, because you are either not competent in this matter, or you are far from the truth

P.S. I can throw you the e2 logs, so that you finally understand why the enigma falls, you have a problem in the skin

• so, is the problem with the image, because why is it hapen the same with other skins ?? No, I'm not really a programmer and the little I know was learning, reading and testing

• No, I'm not really a programmer and the little I know was learning, reading and testing

you'd rather chew than talk, you'll look smarter :redface::loolz::joythink:

P. S. please don't quote me, and sit in silence when adults engaged in dialogue :eye-tongue:

Edited once, last by mic71 ().

• Ok, thank you fot the help

we pass by and do not spoil the air

P.S. for those who are not understanding like you, there was an update, only the DE-FHD skin was updated, after the update everything works, a question for you and people like you, so what was the problem with the skin or the 2ib plugin?

don't ask stupid questions, especially if you don't understand anything

your posts cause only a smile, you did not run away from the circus ??? :loolz::lollz:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!