OE2.5 - Dream Elite 7.1 - 1st February 2021

There are 65 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,170 times. The last Post () by satinfo.

• There's no need to fool me
    If you have no idea what i am talking about then you should learn to read what i write or you should learn to program yourself instead of writing nonsense.
    We as team can decide what we want. And we have decided to adapt our Components to new DreamOS and i do not have to make a step backward for a really old plugin.
    While you are writing this nonsense the crash was solved by us
    So do an online update and enjoy again a working image with support of an old plugin.
    I am not interested on your logs !!

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

We as team can decide what we want. And we have decided to adapt our Components to new DreamOS and i do not have to make a step backward for a really old plugin.

what new things are you talking about? all the teams that make their images based on the dream OS have no problems,and you also use ExtendedDescription in the skin and it does not work with the NTV + provider and many users need to edit manually on FullDescription

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

what new things are you talking about? all the teams that make their images based on the dream OS have no problems,and you also use ExtendedDescription in the skin and it does not work with the NTV + provider and many users need to edit manually on FullDescription

My comments has nothing to do with the problem you mention
    You just mix up several things as one topic.
    You should be able to separate different problems

• My comments has nothing to do with the problem you mention
    You just mix up several things as one topic.
    You should be able to separate different problems

Come on, calm down and don't strain yourself..everything has already been decided I wrote directly to the forum http://www.dream-elite.net/board/

they really help, and they don't teach you where to leave your message

you can continue to drive the bullshit and the position that you are a member of the dream-elite team

• Really ? You come here and blame me and on Dream-Elite Forum you apologize for your mistakes ???
    Just learn to read crashlogs and learn to understand Enigma2 and coding

And about my position in the Team of Dream-Elite.
    It is not your problem.
    You can believe it or not.
    I know who i am and i know the part of my job in the team itself ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!