ZGEMMA H9S ONCE SET UP WILL NOT WORK ON ANOTHER ROUTER?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,384 times. The last Post () by vuplusdbcool.

• I hope someone can help me - ive now trid this with 2 brand new zegemma h9s and the same happens.

They are running openatv 6.2 - Ok so I set up a box for iptv in my open house for my friend who is not au fait with setting a reciver up.

It works perfectly in my house via my smartplugs wired straight to my router.

However when i bring it to my friends it just will not connect to the internet! I seems to get an ip address from the new router and wont connect to the internet!

No matter how many times i restart the router or restart the internet connection in the box's network section it will not connect to the internet!

the strange thing is that when i bring my box to his house it works 100% first time connected!

Any one have any ideas why its happening?

• master G

Added the Label Networking Support
  • It is not that, by chance, on the decoders you have set the static IP address (eg 192.168.0.xxx) compatible with your modem / router and at your friends' house the modem / router has as a LAN network class 192.168.y.xxx where "y" is different from 0? ;)

Vu⁺ Solo² (OBH 5.3.xxx) & Vu⁺ Zero (OBH 5.3.xxx in fallback) - Vu⁺ USB Tuner DTT T2/C Turbo - Amiko Viper 4K v40 (OBH 5.3.xxx)

- Dish Fracarro R0100APX5G - Inverto Black Ultra Single 0,2 - Rotor PowerTech DG380 (39.0° E ÷ 30.0° W)

Colui che chiede è stupido un minuto, colui che non chiede è stupido tutta la vita.

Those who ask are stupid for a minute, those who don't ask are stupid for life.

• no thanks no both receivers have diffent ip address none of them are static yeah no 0 or 1 both the same 0's its so strange

In Lan adaptor settings make sure Use DHCP is set to yes power down box and see if it is still set to DHCP yes.

I think older openatv images did not keep settings you may need to update image it far to out of date.

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!