H9.2H doesn’t works anymore after power failure

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,034 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• Hi guys,

Accidentally the power cable was removed from the decider.

After placing back the power the decoder remain with the white logo on display (fixed) without do nothing (no signal in television).
    The decider has the open atv 6.4 installed.

I’ve tried to reflash it; the flash seems start ( the logo is blinking alternative white and red) but after 2 minutes it became white for a moment (as like the flash is completed ) but then it’s start again the flash (blinking with and red). If I remove the pen drive is became white as before the flash..

Then I’ve tried to flash it with others image but the results it’s the sane of open atv flash ...

Could some one help me or give me some idea?

Thanks for your help ..

Edited once, last by zinio34 ().

• Power on box with switch on back while holding down power button on remote this should get you to recovery menu then you can do flash online or flash from backup.

I followed your procedure :

- I’ve powered on the box with the white switch on while a hold the power bottom on remote controller of Zgemma but nothing happens.

I still have white fix icon ...

• ok try this on your flash drive you should have, bootargs.bin , fastboot.bin and a folder named h9 in the folder h9 is a file called noforce Rename that to force.

• HI Guys,

after few weeks I have the same problem.

Decoder stay always with the white logo fixed.

If i try to flash it, the flash start blinking red/white, then after some minutes it's stop for a while, but then start again blining white/Red

Last time I did this procedure and was fine :

"Power on box with switch on back while holding down power button on remote this should get you to recovery menu then you can do flash online or flash from backup.

Now doesn't work.

Any new idea?

Thanks

Stefano

• you will need to flash from usb you could just try flashing using recovery file not full recovery

• When you try to reflash the box, are you pressing in the reset button thats on the back of the box

Turn box off, hold in the reset button for about 5 seconds then let go, the display should flash white (I think cant remember) It flashes a different colour anyhow

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!