Chmod +X usr/bin

There are 54 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,574 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Official Post

is there any way to check if the plugin is working in telnet ?

Its not a plugin, but more like a modified version of oscam you`ve installed.

If you`ve followed the instructions properly it will have created a bouquet for those channels (press the TV button for bouquets)

You`ve been provided oscam config files, so you must be able to look at the oscam webinterface to check if its working. webinterface details will be in oscam.conf [webif}]

• i followed the instruction properly , afteri past the code i click enter and the afirst screen will show up

after enter the second screen shows up with integrity erro, good password?

after that i pres enter again and nothing happen

in the webenterface the status is unknow please see attached

• my understanding of the plugin

Insert the binary dremma_arm_1.0.0 into /usr/bin

then

chmod +x /usr/bin/dremma_arm_1.0.0

create folder in etc

mkdir /etc/dremma

insert into it:

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

edit oscam.server with username,password, server and port you bought online

Insert userbouquet.sky.tv into

/etc/enigma2/

restart enigma

Yu will find a new bouquet at the bottom of your bouquet list

to run dremma you need to use from shell this command

echo 0070:0E:075DC71B5BB379FD | dremma_arm_1.0.0 -b -c /etc/dremma/

as found on another site

and for your info

there is no dremma webif port setup in oscam.config

if you entered everything correct

only

that bouquet should be open

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Edited 4 times, last by Antepenultim8 ().

• You must have been provided a password, so enter the password when prompted.

Your also supposed to run another command to start everything which you havn`t shown us.

To run Dremma you need to use from shell this command: echo 0070:0E:075DC71B5BB379FD | dremma_arm_1.0.0 -b -c /etc/dremma/

sorry, you mean the password of the subscription?

i am not sure if i should run the command echo 0070:0E:075DC71B5BB379FD | dremma_arm_1.0.0 -b -c /etc/dremma/ before knowing if the plugin is installed properly

i run it anyways , please see the picture

• Official Post

sorry, you mean the password of the subscription?

This is the first time anything like this has surfaced on the forum so we are only guessing because you havn`t offered us the instructions you`ve been given.

Telnet is looking for a password, so we can only assume you`ve been given one. If not it will be related to the details your supposed to enter into oscam.server file.

• i did those steps and i can see the webinterface via IP:8888

i don't understand what i am doing wrong
    my device is octagon SF 8008 UHD

• sorry, you mean the password of the subscription?

This is the first time anything like this has surfaced on the forum so we are only guessing because you havn`t offered us the instructions you`ve been given.

Telnet is looking for a password, so we can only assume you`ve been given one. If not it will be related to the details your supposed to enter into oscam.server file.

these are the instructions i have given along with the user and pass when i bought the subscription

Dremma arm 1.0.0 arm (zgemma h7, zgemma h9, dreambox 900 .....)

Insert the binary dremma_arm_1.0.0 into /usr/bin

then

chmod +x /usr/bin/dremma_arm_1.0.0

create folder in etc

mkdir /etc/dremma there's no oscan server in the tuxbox floder

insert into it:

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

edit oscam.server with username,password, server and port you bought online

Insert userbouquet.sky.tv into i have already bouquets installed for the sats i receive  

/etc/enigma2/

restart enigma

Yu will find a new bouquet at the bottom of your bouquet list

to run dremma you need to use from shell this command

echo 0070:0E:075DC71B5BB379FD | dremma_arm_1.0.0 -b -c /etc/dremma/

• Official Post
    Quote from Majd_666

create folder in etc

The oscam configs aren't supposed to be in /etc/tuxbox.

Read the instructions again. Create a directory named dremma in /etc then put the oscam configs there.

Quote from Majd_666

insert userbouquet.sky.tv into i have already bouquets installed for the sats i receive

Regardless of whether you already had bouquets installed follow the instructions completely.

• Quote from Majd_666

create folder in etc

The oscam configs aren't supposed to be in /etc/tuxbox.

Read the instructions again. Create a directory named dremma in /etc then put the oscam configs there.

yes exactly , i wanted to make it clear that there's nothing in tuxbox

• yes i followed them exactly, but i think the issue is after i run the /usr/bin/dremma_arm_1.0.0 and the password prompt ,

i click enter then this pops up

starting stub ...

Password:

Integrity error. Good password ?

• sorry, you mean the password of the subscription?

it is weird because when i run the below comand the password pops up but the comad runs till the end i =f i am not mistaken

please see below

Code
    root@sf8008:~# echo 0070:0E:075DC71B5BB379FD | dremma_arm_1.0.0 -b -c /etc/dremma/

starting stub ...

Password:

##DREMMA## - 1.0.0 - CodedBy pintus@secmail.pro

• Official Post

Thats why i asked, the fix for DTT involved stream relay and obviously a stream relay channel list.

I dont know for sure, nor have an interest in finding out either TBH

:good night:

• sorry i am not familiar with the term, i am new to this and i am trying to larn my way through E2,

i can't even see the userbouquet.sky.tv after i moved to etc/enigma2 , it appears empty

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!