OpenZeta Universal SKIN - oZeta ATV - oZeta PLi - oZeta SPA - oZeta Egami

There are 211 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 40,782 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• this is example for partMeteo screen used on infobar

InfoBar-Meteo.jpg

the path is

Code
    /usr/share/enigma2/oZeta-FHD/weather_icons/

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• major fix skin ozeta:

-poster and backdrop (to background eventview)

-faster poster download

-fix PLi image

-now find series and episodies type (85/90%)

1_0_19_BBE_3A2_110_EEEE0000_0_0_0_20231229213122.jpgq.jpg

• with the next update there will be the possibility to update only the skin components, since I always do tests to improve the download and speed regarding posters and banners.

Now we are at a really good point

1_0_19_BBC_3A2_110_EEEE0000_0_0_0_20231230131131.jpg

Happy ending and happy start to 2024 everyone

:heartflowers:

• Thanks always for everything Luu :)

I wanted to ask you about my Uclan ustym4kpro (OpenATV7.3) lately I can't get it connected to the network if I have the oZeta in action which I would like to solve if you tell me where I can check to solve ---- because when it does this the wheel starts to spin and it needs a reboot .

Happy end of the year to you too

:xmas 6:

• I don't have any problems with the network, apparently I don't touch it.

I do a DNS test like all plugins... if there is a line, if there is no line it must be able to continue otherwise it will crash or end up loading next year

please update now : a news fix skin from mmark i added ;)

• Sorry,test it here with five receiver with last ATV 6.3 with last ozeta Skin,but here no problems with network connection,but I will retray tomorrow.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• After all the tests... it's still running :(

See if you happen to have any friends with this decoder if they have the same problem.

It worked before, now it no longer works but only with the ozeta on openatv because it works on the Pli.

but do you think I didn't test before putting it into circulation?

Works on PLI OpenSpa and ATV 7.x

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• my friend.. all days i upgrade and fix and re- upgrade on github all plugins, and skinn. .

i don't have ideas if your version have not bug ..

just to clarify:

-it would be simple to install only the components on the ksin that work for you, so we know if it depends on them.

Or vice versa, install only the skin, and leave the old components... I haven't the faintest idea why it works like this for you.

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!