OpenZeta Universal SKIN - oZeta ATV - oZeta PLi - oZeta SPA - oZeta Egami

There are 211 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 40,692 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• v.2.0.0 is Pubblic on my github

GitHub - Belfagor2005/oZeta_skin: Skin by MMark (OpenAtv - OpenPLi - OpenSPA
    Skin by MMark (OpenAtv - OpenPLi - OpenSPA. Contribute to Belfagor2005/oZeta_skin development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

For now, let's start like this

Mmark has a small "connection" problem, he can't publish on his blog, but I'm sure you'll post some pictures and I hope you're happy with this skin.

The skin is basic, so the options you can install (find an .ipk file) are just to show you how the created panel system works.

and this oZeta skin dont'use Xtraevnt plugins

The skin has been tested on openspa - openpli and openatv.

For a correct installation it should be installed from ipk as there is information regarding the type of image used in your boxes.

- use Plugins.Extensions.WeatherPlugin (base) download from your image feed please

Many Plugin are in screen detect.. and skinned, but you are free to ask if you want to skin other plugins

The plugin dedicated to its proper functioning is called zSetup

From here you can choose the parameters for your skin.

You can also import and set some widgets, such as the weather, or posters

Just follow the on-screen instructions.

zSetup also has the ability to update the skin, either automatically or with the Update button.

If you just leave Autoupdate ON, it will update only the zsetup plugin.

If instead you press the OK button, you will update the skin,

but at the moment it is not needed, when there are updates they will be exposed in this topic

For other things I'll try to follow, with a lot of patience as I'm not a skin developer

@ How to remove oZeta Skin

remove from plugin browser (red button)

or from telnet line:

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-skins-ozeta

or you can also just remove the skin folder located in

/usr/share/enigma2/oZeta-FHD

and this

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/oZsetup

ps.:

if someone wants to change the skin, please follow the rules posted in the section

and....

Personally I have to thank for the tests carried out giopet , levi45 , my friend admin W@Rp

and everyone who participated that I have not mentioned,

Happy skinning everyone

Thank's Mmark

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

20230307 OPTIONS 2

ATTACHED TO THIS TOPIC

-you must first update the ozeta skin from the zsetup plugin to today's date, and then you can insert these new Backdrop options, it's just an example of the multiple functions of this skin

20230325 ZSETUP

ATTACHED TO THIS TOPIC

-you must first update the ozeta skin from the zsetup plugin

Eventview-Backdrop.jpg      Channel-Covers-Backdrop.jpg

• remove from plugin browser (red button) or from telnet line

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-skins-ozeta

or you can also just remove the skin folder located in

/usr/share/enigma2/oZeta-FHD

and this

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/oZsetup

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• thanks for this great skin ,

i have 2 small notices ,

1 - timeshift screen need to be fixed , only status icon appers and when timeshift activated , its screen override the top 1st infobar .

2 - the poster in the 1st infobar , it appears on top of channel data , so , any change in the changable data like snr value , the poster is interrupted .

• How to customize the oZeta Skin:

Through the zSetup plugin which has precise rules for recognizing .xml and .jpg files

The skin is made up of panels, each panel builds a screen.

If we compared it to a puzzle it would be much easier :)

No need to repeat so many codes, just insert 2 lines in a panel to call up the screen in the template.

To do this we need to customize our skin, and therefore:

1 .xml file 

1 .jpg file 

1 .mvi file (only for bootlogos)

These files will be placed in the respective folders of this folder:

"oZeta-FHD/zSetup"

The zPreview folder contains .jpg files

The zSample folder contains .xml and .mvi files

1.png3.png2.png

These are an example of files with the .xml extension contained in the zSample folder (which we will call "chooseFile" for now)

chooseFile = usr/share/enigma2/oZeta-FHD/zSetup/zSample/'

infobar_file = chooseFile + 'infobar_name_of_the_file_created_without_spaces'.xml'

secinfobar_file = chooseFile + 'second_name_of_the_file_created_without_spaces.xml'

chansel_file = chooseFile + 'channel_name_of_the_file_created_without_spaces.xml'

file_volume = chooseFile + 'volume_name_of_the_file_created_without_spaces.xml'

radio_file = chooseFile + 'radio_name_of_the_file_created_without_spaces.xml'

mediaplayer_file = chooseFile + 'mediaplayer_name_of_the_file_created_without_spaces.xml'

eventview_file = chooseFile + 'eventview_ name_of_the_file_created_without_spaces.xml'

file_menu = chooseFile + 'menu_ name_of_the_file_created_without_spaces.xml'

alogo_file = chooseFile + 'alogo_name_of_the_file_created_without_spaces.xml'

also files that have the extension .mvi (bootlogo and bottom logo)

for example : bootlogo_name_of_the_file_created_without_spaces.mvi

which is managed by an .xml file

blogo_file = chooseFile + 'blogo_name_of_the_file_created_without_spaces.xml'

Eg. so we created two Infobar-Weather files that have this path:

.xml file:

/usr/share/enigma2/oZeta-FHD/zSetup/zSample/infobar_InfoBar-Meteo.xml

jpg preview file:

/usr/share/enigma2/oZeta-FHD/zSetup/zPreview/InfoBar-Meteo.jpg

result:

1_0_19_BBE_3A2_110_EEEE0000_0_0_0_20230621194719.jpg

I don't want to tell you anything else for now as it would confuse you but who is a little more practical

will be able to solve the "puzzle" without looking at the source of the zsetup plugin.

Good fun

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Thanks for great skin, i have crash on opli 8.3

in your crashlog, I have to tell the truth, there is nothing that leads me to a problem..

try to extract the .ipk file and then let's see how to set the configuration
    :smiling face with sunglasses:

1. go to folder skin ozeta-fhd

2. copy content skin_teampli.xml to skin_team.xml

reboot

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Thanks for your advice, but the same --- crash

• hi biko

I think you are practical, since you are colored blue, the crash you put doesn't tell me anything, I don't think it can tell anyone anything.

Did you put the latest ipk or .tar or update you found on my github ?

did you first remove the installation file that gives you this crash?

I can't test the PLI, they don't make it for my boxes. We tested with the latest PLi 8.3 and everything worked.

During the week we make a fix and a new test so if you don't feel like trying, leave it alone for now. Instead it would be convenient to know if with the latest update I put on github it works for others.

Greetings

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Thanks again, yes the crash log don't tell anything

i will try to test last update 2.0.0 from githup and feed you back

• Than's

I tried with a Pli on a friend's box,

it seems that in /etc/setting the skin is active and configured

but enigma2 reads full-hd Pli

Very strange this, about 2 weeks ago, we tested on pli 8.3 and everything was ok

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Than's

I tried with a Pli on a friend's box,

it seems that in /etc/setting the skin is active and configured

but enigma2 reads full-hd Pli

Very strange this, about 2 weeks ago, we tested on pli 8.3 and everything was ok

Thanks again

i try all what you advised, change all files twice after remove all old files and reboot

once by ipk and again with separate folder -- all from your github and the same crash

yes, i noticed that -- on crash log skin=PLi-FullNightHD/skin.xml

enigma read the skin as that not read as skins-ozeta

i used latest relase opli 8.3

very strange !!

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!