DM 920_ Dream Elite.7.1_Backup.10.02.2021 piterfree

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,532 times. The last Post () by 2112luca.

• Code
    Hello,
    now I read your post well .. but why do you want to smargo ... what center ... it is not used for CI + plus ...

the smargo is used to make the Smargo reader read the Card has nothing to do with it, you do not have to activate Smargo delete it.

NB: CI + Plus works alone with your Cam Digiquest and your Black Card and the Card must be activated on the TvSat website.
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Code
    hello there is no pass
    only dreambox

Hello piterfree thanks for your reply. I have reflashed this image but have same problem. The password "empty" or dreambox is not working for me wkith putty or another ssh client. How is possible??

• Code
    Hello, I don't know if you can help me, I installed a clean Dream Elite 7.1, everything works, I just have a small problem, in the evening when I return I find the decoder blocked at 7.35 in the morning, while sometimes it turns on by itself. Does anyone know if there is anything to disable? with HDMI-CEC inserted it turns on by itself, without it remains blocked at 7.35 in the morning, to turn it on I have to turn it off and restart from scratch.
    Thanks to whoever can help me.

DM920 images

Download openatv, dream-elite, satlodge, newnigma2, openpli, powersat, images | firmware for Dreambox DM920 UHD, enigma2, dreamos, satellite and cable linux hd receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!