DM 920_ Dream Elite.7.1_Backup.10.02.2021 piterfree

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,534 times. The last Post () by 2112luca.

• DM 920_ Dream Elite.7.1_Backup.10.02.2021 piterfree

activate Cam TvSat Black + Black Card

Vhannibal E2 Motor

tuner 2 sat 2 DTT

O..AM read.TSI.SRG

C..2.32

DreamElite:

EliteCIPlus

EliteEPGImporter

EliteExtensions

ElitePanel

ElitePicon

EliteRemote

EliteSettings (vHannibal)

EliteSkin (DEFHD)

EliteSoftcamManager

EliteTools

plugin:

AutoPin

CCcamInfo

EPGImport ok (2021)

dBackup

DreamExplorer

e2Speedtest

MerlinSkinThemes

WeatherPlugin: varese (it)

XCplugin

AutomaticCleanup

CommonInterfaceAssignment ok TvSat BLACK

gutemine

: GMlinuxsat1:

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/ctxilCwJ#hB5Bq7VV_cvdOY316GN_BxkDlxGFAlxX2Wx7dkG50-Q
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • found a problem ....

if you are on a channel and you do ok on the remote control button it goes to the green screen and restarts

change the ok button to ....

menu / Drem Elite Panel / RCU Configuration /

we find the item (for the ok button)

you do 'ok and open a list ... of events me or put (event info)

save with green ok button and restart the box.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Code
    Hi,
    I think it's your problem,
    i just reloaded the image works perfectly on my 920 just tested,

I had OpenVision and I made you a pleasure to upload my backup DM 920_ Dream Elite.7.1_Backup.10.02.2021 piterfree and I must confirm it goes to 100x100
  • Hi Piterfree.

I thank you for the valuable contribution.

I am a beginner and this is an excellent opportunity to deepen my knowledge and create an image of my own.

A question:

Which plugin have you installed to allow the use and activation of the TvSat Black + Black Card?

Best

SatS

• Salve, è già nel soft preinstallato devi solo inserire la cam dopo aver messo le impostazioni ed essere su un canale Rai, poi metti la Cam in Comune e attendi che si inizializzi fino a 100x100 lo fa sullo schermo.

• Ciao Piterfree.

La cam è una Digiquest nera con smartcard nera

Putroppo non riesco ad utilizzarle. Sul mio DM920 ho un Triplo Tuner (2xDVB-S2X 1xDVB-C/T2 Multistream) con i due S2X attivi.

Non vorrei dipendesse da questo. Schermo nero e mi appare il messaggio "tuning... No data on transponder! (Timeout reading PAT)

Hi Piterfree

The cam is a black Digiquest with a black smartcard

Unfortunately I can't use them. On my DM920 I have a Triple Tuner (2xDVB-S2X 1xDVB-C / T2 Multistream) with the two S2Xs active.
    I wouldn't want it to depend on it. Black screen and the message "tuning ... No data on transponder!" Appears (Timeout reading PAT)

• Code
    Ciao,
    ma hai provato a mettere il mio backup,

Prova a verificare se l'opzione Abilita bouquet multipli è abilitata in Menu - Configurazioni - Sistema - Personalizza.
  • la mia Cam e' nera ma non digiquest

Sul mio decoder Drembox 920 metto altro backup e poi testato rimesso quello che o postato e funziona senza far nulla.

Code
    La mia cam è nera ma non la più digiqua

Sul mio decoder Drembox 920 ho messo un altro backup e poi ho testato di nuovo quello che ho pubblicato e funziona senza fare nulla.
  • I've flashed this image to 920UHD and tuner doesn't turn on, only solid red LED on the front panel and nothing happens. No remote or touch button is working. Can't get to recovery mode!

DM 920 had faulty RAM, I've sent it back for RMA and received a replacement, now it works fine. But tivusat CI+ DIgiQuest with black card doesn't play any channels

• (reader) TV_SAT_HD [smargo] Cannot open device: /dev/ttyUSB0
    • 2021/08/26 09:54:46 7EB54B6A r (reader) TV_SAT_HD [smargo] ERROR: Opening device /dev/ttyUSB5 (errno=2 No such file or directory)

Code
    I get this writing as if the usb port was busy I don't understand
  • Code
    Hello,
    you should use your configurations that you had in your oscam that you often use in your previous soft (image) in the osca there is the configuration of the [smargo] dev / ttyUSB5 errno = 2 here you must indicate in
    • TV_SAT_HD [smargo] ERROR: Opening device /dev/ttyUSB0 (errno=2 No such file or directory)
    • 2021/08/26 15:05:00 1DBB0294 r (reader) TV_SAT_HD [smargo] Cannot open device: /dev/ttyUSB0

Code
    done, but it doesn't work

DM920 images

Download openatv, dream-elite, satlodge, newnigma2, openpli, powersat, images | firmware for Dreambox DM920 UHD, enigma2, dreamos, satellite and cable linux hd receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!