Backup - Warder image for Octagon SF8008/SUPREME

There are 92 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 46,713 times. The last Post () by kpats.

• I don't know what image you have installed in the box and from which you want to install the Warder image, but I think you don't have the right file with my image. Delete him !

Download the image file from the first post of this thread.

Copy it to a directory called " images " on your hard drive or other media you use as a hard drive, and now try to see if your device can see it.

Nosce te ipsum.

• I use the Open8. I have the exact same one from #1. I already tried it yesterday via USB. The box just can't find it. But I keep trying. Challenge!

Edit:

I just saw something went wrong on the DL. I had 748MB. But it is 713MB. Problem detected. :smiling face with halo: Thanks :thumbs up:

• I can't manage to install. I downloaded #1 several times. It doesn't show up in Open8. It is displayed in PKT Hyperion 9.2. Wanted to install it in Startup3. It does not work. The image from July is in Startup3. How can that be????

• You already wrote this yesterday and nothing has changed even today, because you keep finding fault only with me. Just check the size of the downloaded file yourself. :thinking face:

Here I am attaching a screenshot from Total Commander with the sizes of my individual images.

Screenshot 2023-11-19 203350.png

Because of you, I have now checked the download of the file in Chrome and Firefox and I have no problem. The file was always downloaded correctly without the slightest problem.

Nosce te ipsum.

• Maybe Google translation makes it come out wrong. I don't fault you at all. I would never do that kind of shit. It's clear to me now that the mistake is mine. I just forgot to check the zip today. My mistake. Otherwise I wouldn't have written anything today. I've now downloaded it again. 748.3mb Mega says 713mb. Let's see....

EDIT:

screenshot_TV-Puls-HD_20231119_211236.jpgscreenshot_RTVS-24-HD_20231119_213154.jpg

Was on the DL. Thanks

• Dobar dan Warder. Koristim vaš Warder-private-backup na bazi Openatv 7.2, zadvoljio je moje zahteve kao što su:(korišćenje

ciefpsettings-enigma2, i jedimakerxtream za kreiranje liste kanala sa reprodukcijom IPTV.)Sa poslednja dva backupa imam problem:

Sa insalacijom ciefpsettings posle restarta onemogućuje prikaz skin-fullhdglass17,drugo neradi mi legalni IPTV uvezenim sa

Jedi maker xtream alatom (sve uradi dobro samo nema slike) .Da podsetim kad vratim na Openatv 7.2 radi normalno. Dali je problem

u novim slikama openatv?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon Warder. I am using your Warder-private-backup based on Openatv 7.2, it satisfied my requirements like: (using

ciefpsettings-enigma2, and jedimakerxtream for creating a list of channels with IPTV playback.) I have a problem with the last two backups:

With installation of ciefpsettings after restart it disables the display of skin-fullhdglass17, nothing else works for me legal IPTV imported from

Eat maker xtream with the tool (everything works well, but there is no image). Let me remind you that when I return to Openatv 7.2, it works normally. Is there a problem?

in new pictures openatv?

OCTAGON SF-8008

OpenATV-devel- Sat-DvbT2-Iptv-YoutubeTV

• For some time (perhaps a year or more) my Image has been built on OpenATV 7.3/7.4.

0.jpg

Ciefpsettings works fine there, and playback of IPTV streams from its list also works fine.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I don't use Jedimakerxtream, so I can't advise you. It can be installed without any problems, but since I don't have a paid server, I can't try it for you.

4.jpg

You can play with the default player settings in ServiceApp via

Menu / Setup / Playback, Recording....... / ServiceApp

and set it to exteplayer3.

5.jpg

I personally have it on the original.

Nosce te ipsum.

• You can play with the default player settings in ServiceApp via

Menu / Setup / Playback, Recording....... / ServiceApp

and set it to exteplayer3

Warder thanks for the advice now it works!!!

OCTAGON SF-8008

OpenATV-devel- Sat-DvbT2-Iptv-YoutubeTV

Edited once, last by mizer ().

• Warder

Changed the title of the thread from “Backup - Warder private image for Octagon SF8008” to “Backup - Warder image for Octagon SF8008”.
  • Good morning, I like the image very much thanks.

Fairly new to enigma 2 so treading carefully.

Is there an option to allow the locality and celciusº value of the weather to be shown in the actual skin as attached as opposed to a seperate plugin screen?

Please confirm the menu path to reach the screen where I can see your options for my preferred settings.

Cheers for your good work. :smiling face with sunglasses:

warder.jpgwarder2.jpgwarder.jpgwarder2.jpg

• Hi Warder,

I have a few questions about this image:

1) how do I get rid of the default "oscam-uni" in the softcam settings (I install oscam-stable, set it up, save > it works, after restarting box it says that the default is again oscam-uni..., then I have to oscam-stable save/restart to works)

2) how do I get rid of that flying pigeon in the upper left corner, it stays there even after uploading another skin

3) netflix doesn't work in chrome, it needs a browser update (or something like that), is there a way around it?

Thanks for your work on the image and for the answers.

• 1. Go to Menu / Setup / Decryption & Parental Control / AutoCam Settings and set as you want.

2, The "Pigeon" is classically a SPINNER that you can find in the directory /usr/share/enigma2/spinner/. Just delete this directory and you won't see anything.

3. Sorry, but I can't help you with Netflix because I have no influence on the plugin itself or the Chromium browser

Nosce te ipsum.

• Hi, downloaded the latest version from first post, installed but when i go to update there are 422 updates and if i install them it crashes the whole setup!, anyone no how to get round this please?, thanks

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!