Unsuccessful try to install android on zgemmah9twin

There are 103 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,881 times. The last Post () by zozman.

• I do get the fact that a manufacturer may promise the world to its consumers..they would be stupid not to... however what you dont get is the actual need for the dual boot in the first place... and also the other fact they are trying to dupe you to buy thier product over other reputable companys.

Its complicated nonsense as far as i can see, i,m sure in the future this dual boot will work but what the hell for... nobody has told me why its required now or in the future,,,also lets not loose sight of the fact we are talking about a satellite tv box here not space rockets... pick a side...e2 works fine.

• I tend to agree that a dual boot system is pointless on a box, it is a case of one or the other.

IMO a combined system would be better, where your able to launch android apps directly from e2 and return back to e2 when done using it.

I think you mean like we run Android apps on a Windows OS. This is very resource intensive and would not be possible on a decoder. Remember Android is linux based ie advanced E2.

• I tend to agree that a dual boot system is pointless on a box, it is a case of one or the other.

IMO a combined system would be better, where your able to launch android apps directly from e2 and return back to e2 when done using it.

I think you mean like we run Android apps on a Windows OS. This is very resource intensive and would not be possible on a decoder. Remember Android is linux based ie advanced E2.

Well the way I look at it is things need to move forward even basic android iptv boxes are coming with more memory than even the high end satellite boxes and they cost a fraction of the cost yes they are dedicated for playing iptv, but I would rather have one device if possible rather than 2 or 3 devices and switching between them .
    yes I agree if possible if you could switch between os rather than having to reboot device i,e dual boot but no one seems to be wanting to do that at the moment.

even reading on gigablue forums it seems their next generation of devices will be dual boot .

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!