OSCam Surprise.532-r797

There are 172 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 50,468 times. The last Post () by x751lk.

• I'm out of the footprint for Fransat, checked the map for 5W transalpine and I'm out of that also. I believe TNTSat was the only one I could get here so if that's not going to work anymore I'm out of options, sadly

• I see. So essentially it's either buy a card AND a decoder or use Molotov, no way to keep using tvheadend. Great, more reasons to stop watching TV

Yes if you are in France a DVB-T card and tvheadend is a good choice. Molotov is no longer free, you have to pay to receive TF1 group and M6 group channels...

I have the same problem can't use my china box to record...need to use old crappy CanalSat box!!! So is there a way to record with all flexibility we have with openATV if we use IPTV like Molotov or this kind of service. would you recommend to go for server instead? thanks

Edited once, last by 7667John ().

• I have the same problem can't use my china box to record...need to use old crappy CanalSat box!!! So is there a way to record with all flexibility we have with openATV if we use IPTV like Molotov or this kind of service. would you recommend to go for server instead? thanks

Paid version of molotov give you the ability to record all that you want but in encrypt files. You have access to the replay services for all subscribed services. The 1st price is 3.99 euros for a month, available without vpn in UE countries.

But be carrefour to this info:

En tant que résident français, regardez la télé depuis l’Union Européenne. Molotov est accessible uniquement depuis la France Métropolitaine, les DROM COM, Monaco et Andorre. La portabilité en Europe est réservée aux résidents français. Pour bénéficier de votre abonnement dans l’Union européenne, vous devez payer avec une carte bancaire française ou justifier de votre résidence française avec un justificatif de domicile auprès de help@molotov.tv.

Edited 2 times, last by jeepcook ().

• :nocomment: Thanks, CI Module vs and a card would still work on a dreambox ? like the Fransat does? if it works, where can I get the CI module vs6

No CI module available for TNT Sat. Only for Fransat but not compatible with TNTSat. Canal+ France has never been friend with CI Modules.....just one exists for terrestrial TnT canal+ channels (3 canal+ channels) but of course this one is not compatible with TNT Sat !!!!

• I have the same problem can't use my china box to record...need to use old crappy CanalSat box!!! So is there a way to record with all flexibility we have with openATV if we use IPTV like Molotov or this kind of service. would you recommend to go for server instead? thanks

Paid version of molotov give you the ability to record all that you want but in encrypt files. You have access to the replay services for all subscribed services. The 1st price is 3.99 euros for a month, available without vpn in UE countries.

But be carrefour to this info:

En tant que résident français, regardez la télé depuis l’Union Européenne. Molotov est accessible uniquement depuis la France Métropolitaine, les DROM COM, Monaco et Andorre. La portabilité en Europe est réservée aux résidents français. Pour bénéficier de votre abonnement dans l’Union européenne, vous devez payer avec une carte bancaire française ou justifier de votre résidence française avec un justificatif de domicile auprès de help@molotov.tv.

FYI on this, you can use a foreign card to pay if you're also using a VPN to get a French IP.

Basically you need something French : your IP or your card, if you're paying with a foreign card then you need a vpn, or if you're paying with a French card then you don't need a vpn.

• Code
    Hello, I have a new valid fransat pc7 card, up-to-date openatv 6.4 and an ultimo 4k, on 5.0W Eutelsat impossible to operate for French channels, on 19.2E either, what exactly is needed? Someone can help me ? I am in France. Thanks in advance GD
  • You have already opened a post for this question which had answers, it is useless to open several....

Edited 2 times, last by kashmir ().

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!