Help: Led purple won’t set

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 795 times. The last Post () by Klub.

• Hello, in the amiko A6 combo settings, there are three mode to set color LED, blu, orange or violet.

Blu and orange works fine but if I set violet, color led don’t change.

I’ve tried to remove power plug after set violet and when I reconnect it, the violet led work, but if I turn off the box with power off key, led return orange or blu.

Is it a problem of my box? Or a firmware problem?

thanks

• Klub

Changed the title of the thread from “Led violet won’t set” to “Help: Led purple won’t set”.
  • I checked this out today and can confirm the same issue as you report so it looks like just a small bug in the firmware. I have reported this to the guys behind this so hopefully this can be fixed in a future firmware update. :)

• We now have a new firmware release in BETA which has fixed the LED colour issue. I have tested myself this morning and is now working fine for me but please try for yourself. To update to new BETA lease firmware (which you probably already know how, but just in case) then while A6 Combo is connected to the Internet press HOME > Setting > System > Upgrade > BETA version (Blue Button) > 1.0.12 2021-03-03 (this is currently the only version listed) > OK > Update now > Confirm.

Once update is finally complete then you can test LED settings in the Misc. menu and hopefully all working correctly now. :)

• I confirm that with new beta firmware the issue is solved. 😉

I've found another issue 😅

When I change source from satellite to terrestrial channel, the signal is out, I must restart decoder to view terrestrial.

P.S. sorry for my English

Edited once, last by Klub ().

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!