X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 421 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 621,995 times. The last Post () by urie.

• XStreamity v4.20

New files on post 1

Just some tweaks.

Changed user agent back to web browser user agent. amartg

Put in a catch for crap providers that dont have a category_name variable - fady88

A few tweaks to the cache buster times

A few tweaks to the playlists load timeouts

Tweaked the add vod to recent category time. It was set at 20 seconds. It was meant to be few minutes.

Lots of language translation updates. CS / FR / HU / IT/ PL / RU / SK
    (Some have been updated via a translator and not human so there maybe be minor errors)

Thanks everyone for those updates.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hello KiddaC, first of all thank you for the great programme. It runs perfectly on my SF8008. I have a suggestion for improvement: Is it possible to show the remaining time for Video on Demand? This is not currently displayed.

Best regards

Schotte

• Hello KiddaC, first of all thank you for the great programme. It runs perfectly on my SF8008. I have a suggestion for improvement: Is it possible to show the remaining time for Video on Demand? This is not currently displayed.

Best regards

Schotte

pasted-from-clipboard.png

:man shrugging:

What image are you using. I know there have been changes to some images regarding the remaining time. urie keeps mentioning it.
    But I do use a custom component for this. So it should in theory display.

• XStreamity v4.21

New files on post 1

Fixed empty main categories being shown when they shouldn't have been

Tweaked a few things with the servicepositon code - probably effects LCDs aswell. So worth checking that if you have one.

• confused now you have sf8008 there is basic display not lcd type , but even then when I may be playing a movie on vod my lcd will just show timeline that is happening on my normal satellite playing on background and no doubt iit is settings I can change nothing to do with xtreamity .
    Image KiddaC posted ws different thing.

• abu baniaz

the information comes from tmdb first.
    But something is wrong with series at the moment.
    Vod seems fine. Series is bringing in weird data, which is why its not updating correcty.

I will have to check the url params again to see if something has changed.

I have fixed the no search results bug. It shouldn't be showing an empty list. Now it shows a "No results message" and returns to search. (next release)

• XStreamity v4.22

New files on post 1

Empty searches display an warning message and then returns to virtual keyboard now. No showing empty results.

Fixed a bit of the logic for series data, should be a lot better for most people now

• I changed from XE Editor to Xstreamity, since then my catch up options are very limited. Only 1 sports channel and quite a few others are missing. Any ideas why catch up is limited through xstreamity?

• I saw your private message. Catchup works by searching through the live list for tv_archive flag.

But at the moment my catchup only works with channels that have epg. This is so it can work out the event times to display the catchup program list.

Sometimes channels will have catchup but no epg, I don't show those ones as I would have to put in hourly time slots instead.

Its been a requested feature for some time, but I just never got round to coding it in this plugin.

• XStreamity v4.23

New files on post 1

OK, over the last few months, there has been lots of providers switching back to old hacked xtream codes, hybrid xtream codes, xui one codes (which I believe is no longer actively maintained). So everything has gone back to an absolute mess again. A bit like a few years ago when xtream codes got busted.

I have therefore rewrote lots of code to try and accommodate all this craziness again.

• Split out live, vod, series, catchup code into separate files to make it easier to amend the individual code.
    • Totally rewrote series to better pick up seasons and episodes.
    • New separate skin files for these elements. oktus you will have to update your abstract skin from my files. I have added it in for now,, but its adding file bulk.
    • ALL, FAVOURITES and RECENTLY WATCHED options now remain at the top of the list when sorting.
    • Amended a few indexed images back to 24 bit pngs as they were causing me to much noise in my debug logs. Unfortunately that means the file size has increased again. I will re-amend in the future.
    • Corrected TMBD language references. I was using a 2 digit code. It seems now the correct way is the 4 digit code. i.e fr-FR. Do note when using languages other than English, it doesn't fall back to English for missing fields if there is supposedly a translation. This is a known bug in TMDB. So if you can read English, you will get a better experience just using English.

I have changed quite a bit of code. I might have brought in some bugs. So let me know if you spot issues.

Merry Christmas you horrible lot. :smirking face: :santa claus:

• Do not post logs on here without removing your personal details. People will steal your logins.

Search your log for domains, usernames and passwords before posting.
    If posted by mistake, its recommended you log into your provider portal and change your credentials.

• XStreamity v4.26

New files on post 1

• Skin amends. This should fix some of the dreambox issues mentioned. There were a few files I had missed.

Signing off now for a couple of days. Have a lovely christmas all.

Whether you are having a family get together, or whether you are just having a quiet one and relaxing.
    We are always here as our little forum community.

And a big mention to those that are not 100% well this Christmas. Been there done that. Got the tshirt. (twice)
    Have a lovely christmas and see you back, revived and well in the new year. :crossed fingers:

Finally, big shout out to the people who have contributed to mine and other developer's beer kitties this year.
    My funds are going towards a new computer chair in January, so I am comfy while you lot annoy me. :smiling face: :clinking beer mugs:

:santa claus: :santa claus: :santa claus: :santa claus: :santa claus: :santa claus: :santa claus:

• XStreamity v4.27

New files on post 1

Fixed isuhd ref. Should have been IsFHD. Maybe my skin converter software has an error. Don't know where that bug came from. :man shrugging:

Changed the timeout on playlists screen (again), to stop it taking forever to load if people have multiple dead playlists. Not really my issue though.

Corrected the sort by "added" / "Year". Although this doesn't work on some providers as they not using official xtream codes software. Not a lot I can do about that. In that scenario, it will sort in some random order.

Corrected "abstract skin". Removed references to "lastchecked" and "blue button" in menu.xml oktus

Removed main menu "update" text - for any skins mods like "abstract" that were still referencing the old blue button update option. oktus

Re did a few haze graphics. Don't think they were wrong anyway. But saved them again.

• XStreamity v4.28

New files on post 1

So what have I been breaking this week.

• Re compressed some graphics again - I keep getting this wrong :face with rolling eyes:
    • Removed toy skin - it was just for a bit of fun originally. But it is large and doesn't compress well. I will create a seperate pbi if people still use it for their little ones. :face screaming in fear:
    • Moved vod cover default image into common files rather than a skinable image to reduce overall size
    • added translation text into user info page
    • corrected "restart gui required" so its correctly translated in all the settings options
    • Put a catch in for bad providers who show series categories, but all series categories are empty
    • Fixed an epg issue, where is was displaying the same entry for now and next for some providers
    • changed infobar timeout to 3 seconds. And no longer reflects image infobar timeout
    • Back or stop button, now stops vod and creates a resume point instead

• XStreamity v4.28

New files on post 1

So what have I been breaking this week.

• Re compressed some graphics again - I keep getting this wrong :face with rolling eyes:
    • Removed toy skin - it was just for a bit of fun originally. But it is large and doesn't compress well. I will create a seperate pbi if people still use it for their little ones. :face screaming in fear:
    • Moved vod cover default image into common files rather than a skinable image to reduce overall size
    • added translation text into user info page
    • corrected "restart gui required" so its correctly translated in all the settings options
    • Put a catch in for bad providers who show series categories, but all series categories are empty
    • Fixed an epg issue, where is was displaying the same entry for now and next for some providers
    • changed infobar timeout to 3 seconds. And no longer reflects image infobar timeout
    • Back or stop button, now stops vod and creates a resume point instead

Morning!

I have just tested but the stop button doesn't stop the stream, it ends up in the tiny preview window top left of the screen, pressed it a few times but doesn't stop the stream

sorry!

• with v4.28 on openatv7.4 beta on gigablue uhd quad4k when I press stop button when playing movie it goes back to main TV channel that is showing if i press stop again it still stays on TV Channel but brings up info bar.

But if i use Exit button will stop movie and take me back to Xstreamity screen with movie list.

Exit button works whether I have selected Yes or No in main settings Stop stream on back button.

I do remember a few years you did change select buttons for me at the time to suit the gigablue, I will revert back to v4.27 to see if same thing is happening I will also install openatv7.3 again to try on that.

EDIT: more info,

On openatv7.3 same problem with v4.8

and I did revert back to v4.27 to try on that stop buttton does same as exit button takes me back to movie list I need to press again and that takes me back to movie category list then movie stream stops.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!