X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 410 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 603,006 times. The last Post () by Hoffi8888.

• New question

Where are Favorites stored?

I have created a few Favorites in my "Live Streams" which I don't want to lose when updating to a new image.

everything is stored in /etc/enigma2/xstreamity folder if using openatv just backup settings then you can just flash online with restore settings. Xtreamity folder is backuped by default in openatv when you do settings backup.

• I have problems after installation of IPTV links using XStreamity . On many channels there is no synchronization between sound and picture. I try two images OpenPli 9 and OpenATV 74 but the problem still exist. My question is this a problem with IPTV provider or XStreamity or image I'm using on VU+ Uno4K SE ?, By the way my internet speed is 600 Mb/s.

• I have problems after installation of IPTV links using XStreamity . On many channels there is no synchronization between sound and picture. I try two images OpenPli 9 and OpenATV 74 but the problem still exist. My question is this a problem with IPTV provider or XStreamity or image I'm using on VU+ Uno4K SE ?, By the way my internet speed is 600 Mb/s.

have you tried changing stream type or even installing service app iptv streams can go out of sync after a while just changing channel to another then back usually solves the problem. If really bad i would takea test from another provider.

have you tried changing stream type or even installing service app iptv streams can go out of sync after a while just changing channel to another then back usually solves the problem. If really bad i would takea test from another provider.

I did change stream type and for couple of minutes it was ok but after that problem start over again, changing channel do the work but only for few minutes and the game start over again. I contact IPTV provider and I'm waiting for his answer. I'm using IPTV for couple of years and this is the first time I face this kind of problem. Thanks for your replay :)

• Hello everyone

With openpli 8.3 and xstreamity image if you know the procedure in detail to record immediately and schedule a recording please thank you for your response

PS: for the moment I can record but not more than about a minute in both cases.

• buze
    The procedure for recordings.

IPTV recordings depends on how many max connections you are allowed with your subscription.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

A recording is classed as a connection.

Watching a stream is classed as a connection.

Therefore watching and recording at the same time is classed as 2 connections.

If you are only allowed 1 connection you cannot record and watch a stream at the same time. One or the other will stop. Usually the recording.

As BadBlake has quoted. If you only have 1 connection, you set your recording and exit watching iptv streams. (i.e. switch to satellite tv instead)

If multiple connections are allowed with your subscription. i,e you are allowed 2 or more connections you can record and watch at the same time.

One way around it is you have 2 iptv subscriptions. Record on one. Switch to the other provider to watch.

LIVE
    Press record button on a highlighted channel to record that event from now until the end of the programme. Times can be manually amended
    or Long press EPG/GUIDE button to bring up the daily epg and highlight a programme. Press record (a lot of this daily epg is broken with all these hybrid apis that are knocking about - or data is out of date. The one I just checked was loading data from last week :flushed face:)
    or press record on a live playing channel. Enter end time

VOD/Series/Catchup
    Press record button on a highlighted stream. i.e a Vod stream or an episode stream.
    You cannot press record once the stream is playing.
    These get added to the Downloader and are not recordings as such.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi Kiddac love this app and have used it with no problem for years with you but just a query of from the github file is the folder control with a control file in it and wondering where exactly should this go as ive always just added it to the root of the image ?

• absolutely no idea. Presume its used by opkg to install the version number somewhere.

Where I do not know.

Just install the ipk from first post of this thread. Its easier

** in fact I just searched my box **

/var/lib/opkg/info/

but this also creates .list file that lists all the files for that plugin

But if you have ever installed the plugin once. You dont need to upload the control file.

For example me working local, i just upload all the main files to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity

Occasionally I install my own ipk, so if I ever want to remove it fully I can.

• Hi Kiddac love this app and have used it with no problem for years with you but just a query of from the github file is the folder control with a control file in it and wondering where exactly should this go as ive always just added it to the root of the image ?

why are you bothering with control file only needed if you are making ipk file . but if you install any ipk file on enigma2 after installation those are stored in /Root/var/ib/opkg/info folder along with other files from control folder if any and list file of every file installed with plugin so when you uninstall plugin those files in list are removed other details are also stored in /Root/var/ib/opkg/ status file

• beat me again I was still typing reply :beaming face with smiling eyes:

• Good morning,
    Can recordings be scheduled?
    I can only see the current program and the next one,
    pressing the EPG button only changes the program information,
    How can I see the programs for this evening or tomorrow?
    Am I missing something?

Thank you

• Beginner question: is there another way of adding playlists data, other then using box's remote control ? I mean via a file over ftp or via telnet.

Not beginner answer. Read the first 5 posts of this thread. All information is there.

I must correct that old post.
    Address is
    /etc/enigma2/xstreamity/playlists.txt

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!