X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 372 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 595,921 times. The last Post () by NMarcelo.

• This may have been asked before but I was wondering if it would be possible to create links to TV series? I mean just the TV series name, not an episode. Add the TV series name to "Favorites".

Perhaps not but if you install virtual keyboard New virtual keyboard Plugin with windows layout

at least it saves search history just may save a little time rather than having to type in series name everytime.

• Hello KiddaC,

unfortunately with DM two, newnigma and latest 4,40 version of your plugin, again freezes every time on exiting catchup tv.

anyway take care of you and thank`s for your great plugin.

regards

• 4097 - yes

5001 - No

5002 - Yes. But I had to select the subtitles a second time for them to appear. Probably because I pressed "tv" button to switch through the stream types

Doesn't work for me with 5002. Am I missing something here? I set the serviceapp to exteplayer 3 and the VOD/TV series to 5002. No subs (embedded that is). Running OpenPLi 8.3 and Xstreamity 4.40

Edited 2 times, last by BadBlake ().

• Hello KiddaC,

unfortunately with DM two, newnigma and latest 4,40 version of your plugin, again freezes every time on exiting catchup tv.

anyway take care of you and thank`s for your great plugin.

regards

Sorry for the ignorant question, but what is catchup TV and how does it work on extremes? I have no say in the matter.

Thank you

• Catchup is live tv that has already been shown and depending on provider catchup days can vary from 1 to 7 days not all live streams have catchup

• I understand, and in my case if I want to insert raiplay how do I do it?

thanks for the quick response

• please read from page RE: X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

of this section all is explained , you cannot insert catchup if no available

• Code
    good evening I have a problem with plugins and atv 7.4 I install plugins I insert data into the playlists.txt file
    I restart .I restart the plugin. but can't find playlists.  th

make sure you have set path set correctly in xtreamity plugin

And your playlists.txt file is in that folder i,e, /etc/enigma2/xstreamity/ folder

Code
    I entered the data. right there in the indicated folder
  • Code
    good evening I have a problem with plugins and atv 7.4 I install plugins I insert data into the playlists.txt file
    I restart .I restart the plugin. but can't find playlists.  th

make sure you have set path set correctly in xtreamity plugin

And your playlists.txt file is in that folder i,e, /etc/enigma2/xstreamity/ folder

Code
    I entered the data. right there in the indicated folder
  • is there possibility to add subtitles that are not embedded to stream?

for example i have nordic iptv and many tv series doesnt have english subtitles, only 4 scandinavian languages

• OK another load of questions to answer.

grizz how did you get this crash. I can see you have gone from streamplayer and pressed the back button.
    But how did you get to streamplayer. Live, vod, series, catchup, favourites?
    You seemed to have pressed a hell of lot of button in quick succession.

BadBlake - its complicated - so the answer is always no for series favourites. I recommend you use the hide option. (menu button) Hide all series. Then just show the handful that you want to watch that week. That becomes your favourites list.

64pippo - anyone else having issues with exiting catchup???

BadBlake - subtitles - sometimes patient is just needed. Sometimes there might be a delay of starting and showing the subtitles. I don't use and have never used openpli, so I can't comment on how well subtitles work or not. I use openatv and sometimes they appear. Sometimes they don't.

BadBlake - ts or m3u8 - er no expert on output types - each provider is different - try both - see which is the most stable. I think m3u8 downloads in chunks whereas TS is a continuous stream. Both have pros and cons. TS is tended to be used mainly for iptv though.
    If streamtype is m3u8 I will save any recording with 4097 for compatibility.

salee Left and right - rewind and fast forward. Long press left or long press right - seekbar. The seekbar is based on whatever enigma2 skin you are using. Not what skin you are using in xstreamity. All my own enigma2 skins have a seekbar progress bar. Other skins will differ.

blackmore - Catchup (or archived TV) is dependant on your provider. If you have catchup channels with your provider, you will get a catchup option on the menu list. Opening up that will give you a shortened list of channels that have an archive of programmes that can be replayed. You as a user have no influence over this list. You can't add to it. Its what your provider has decided to store. Don't expect every channel to have catchup, just main channels, as these files will take up a lot of server space for your provider.

blackmore - EPG. You are showing a screen shot of channelselect screen there. Xstreamity is a built in player. Nothing to do with the channels you see in the channelselect. XStreamity shows any epg in Xstreamity. No where else

shilev - subtitles - There is a plugin called subssupport. But last time I looked all the sources were broke. Its a bit hit and miss trying to get it to align with IPTV in xstreamity anyway as its difficult to use the required buttons as they already been assigned in my plugin

.... and breathe....

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• donabood - are you using the latest version of my plugin as on post 1 of this thread.

I did break a few skins the release before last.
    Your crash is possibly that issue.

Version 4.40-20240309 - was broke

Version 4.40-20240310 - fixed

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hello

I noticed the following in the download manager.

When I have a download in the list and download it without leaving xtreamity. Once the download is complete, the line is automatically deleted.

But if I exit xtreamity during the download and reopen xtreamity after the download is complete, the line is still there. This line cannot be deleted and it will not show that the download is complete. Even though the download is complete. If I leave xtreamity during the download and then open xtreamity again, the download line updates to the current status as long as the download has not yet been completed. The only problem is that once the download is complete, no update occurs.

I have ATV 7.3.

Thanks

• hi

Just an enquiry regarding catchup.

I know you answered before about catchup being dependent on provider.

I am on V4.19. Open ATV 7.3

Catchup only goes back just short of 2 days on Xstreamity.

I know my providers catchup goes back more on the channel I am trying. if I use Tivimate on firestick I can go back 5 days on the selected channel.

Will latest version of Xstreamity handle catchup differently

Cheers

Mike

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!