X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player (new thread)

There are 458 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 633,498 times. The last Post () by urie.

• assos 15
    Explain to me what you are doing.
    Are you entering your playlist via the plugin or manually entering it via the playlists.txt

You can drop me a private message with your line details if you want and I will try and determine what is wrong with it.

ChrisXP you might also have to drop me a private message with your playlist details so I can see why certain images for you are not loading.

BadBlake crash logs on oe-alliance images live usually in home/root/logs/
    VTI will live on your HDD
    others i dunno.

Dont post crash logs on here without searching for and deleting your provider domain, username, password.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• sorry if this wrong place to ask. can i select the hard drive path for downloading as mine is not showing in the main settings menu.

i am used open vix 6.5.3 with a internal hard drive which is working fine on the satellite channels.

i was running 4.30 xstreamity and now loaded 5.45

Edited 2 times, last by _simon_ ().

• sorry if this wrong place to ask. can i select the hard drive path for downloading as mine is not showing in the main settings menu.

i am used open vix 6.5.3 with a internal hard drive which is working fine on the satellite channels.

i was running 4.30 xstreamity and now loaded 5.45 TtCC4Wg.jpeg

version 4.45 have you actually setup recording path in main settings for device on openatv example: I am almost certain if there was problem more VIX users would be reporting.

• How can I delete everything completely, then I do a new installation, then the pictures on VOD 4K will definitely work again, thx

just uninstall from plugins and reboot gui before that you can also select reset json file in XStreamity main menu, and also check once you have done that Root/usr/lib\enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions if there is still XStreamity folder delete it and reboot gui again befor installing.

• Hello!

I've now installed 4.45 and found out.

No pictures in the vod area. The sorting in the vod area is also strange. When I sorted by year, I was shown the films that were last added. Not anymore. Then I wanted to download a film, press record, and xtreamity closes. There is nothing in the download manager either. So the 4.45 version doesn't really work for me.

Gigablue quad 4K

atv 7.3

What I wrote is for information only.

LG Hoffi

• If you do not have any information such as pictures and movie info then it means that the tittle does not agree with the imdb 1 to 1

Its a fault from server side you cant fix that.

Only if:

Maybe in future kiddac make a custom txt file that the users can add the right unique id from each movie that doesnt display .

Like the Hello Kitty have a unique key :tt0380115

If you search with this on imdb you receive the info

Edited 3 times, last by B@baYaga ().

• Send me a screen shot of some movie titles that are not downloading cover images. Then I can check to see if they are being picked up or not.

• Xtream code playlists be default uses The Movie Database (TMDB) for information. The provider often puts in a TMDB id for each movie.
    The provider can actually put in an IMDB reference ID, but few do. If so my code will search TMDB with this IMDB code. (which is a feature of TMDB)
    If neither a TMDB ID or IMDB ID is given then we do a text search.
    I have made a few amends to the movie text search. So will just need a few tweaks to get it working again, if people were getting cover images but no longer are.

But I will need screenshots of movie titles that arent working for you.
    It will just have some prefixes or suffixes around the title that will need removing.

• Thanks again for your great work. I have a general question. Is it possible to use EPG-Import only for Xstreamity and not for the normal Sat-Channels?

• BabaYaga - Thanks

For future reference.

When using POedit. You have to go into Top Menu > Translation > Properties > Language > And set your language in there too.

The name of the files po/mo also have to be XStreamity.po / XStreamity.mo

Also the length of the translation has to be similar length to the english text. Shorten / abbreviate text where necessary.
    Otherwise you could well get layout issues due to the translation being too long.

• You can load the xstreamity.pot or xtreamity po file from the english folder

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XStreamity/locale

Change your language choice.

Make your edits.

Save. Zip up the mo and po file and post here.

But you don't need to do that now.
    I have converted your original file. So in the next release you can just edit that.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!