Channel search problem with Zgemma H9 Twin

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,092 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hello

i wanted you to write help and advice, i have a sat tuner with Enigma2 i use Pure2 6.5 or OpenATV 3.6 image (tuner has multi image), i installed CCcam emulator keys work fine but there is a problem the tuner can't find the queue channels e.g. polish polsat package channels and other packages. I did both a blind search and a manual but the results are the same. I tried to load other users' presets with the collected channels, but those channels (eg polsat) simply don't open - a black window (keys work well, other tuners open without problems).
    Other tuners find all the necessary channels and packages without problems so this is definitely not a problem for the plates or heads. Maybe you can advise how to solve this problem.

I would be very grateful for your advice and help.

I am using a Zgemma H9 Twin tuner - there is a problem with this tuner.

With tuners Hellobox8, GTmedia V9 Super and GTmedia V8 pro2 no problems are found in all packages and channels, CCcam works great for unlocking all channels.

I use:

- Astra 19 ° E,

- Hot Biord 13 ° E,

- Sirius (Astra 4A) 4.9 ° E,

- Thor 5/6/7 0.8 ° W

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Dowload the Vhannibal setting.

• im confused here

Channel search problem with Zgemma H9 Twin

does your Zgemma H9 Twin find them channels = yes or no

if yes it's not a channel search problem

does your CCcam open channels = yes or no

if no it's a CCcam problem

does it allow to view any other channels

is CCcam working ?

can you see cccam webinfo

ip of box:16001 on your pc browser

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• Channel search problem with Zgemma H9 Twin

does your Zgemma H9 Twin find them channels = yes (finds channels but not all)

it's not a channel search problem

does your CCcam open channels = yes

it's not a CCcam problem

does it allow to view any other channels = yes (opens all channels that are found on the tuner, but the trouble is that some channels and packets tuner are not found)

is CCcam working ? = yes

can you see cccam webinfo = yes

installed CCcam emulator keys work fine but there is a problem the tuner can't find the queue channels e.g. polish polsat package channels and other packages. I did both a blind search and a manual but the results are the same. I tried to load other users' presets with the collected channels, but those channels (eg polsat) simply don't open.

The Zgemma H9 Twin finds channels but not all, not open all Polish channels. Can't find Polsat, Canal + and others packages channels. Even manually typing does not find do not understand for what reason? As I write, uploading already prepared lists of other users' channels doesn't open them either

Edited 2 times, last by strazdas ().

• does it allow to view any other channels = yes (opens all channels that are found on the tuner, but the trouble is that some channels and packets tuner are not found)

give me an example of channel you can view ( from 13 east hotbird )

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

• Channels collected by the tuner (not uploaded) from Hot Bird 13 ° show a great and good signal, and this problem is only with channels collected by other users and when transferred to the tuner, all transferred channels are not opened for these channels shown no signal 0.00 dB / 0% signal.

Tuner for channel search (either blind or manual) does not find channels from packages such as:

Hotbird 13.0 ° E Cyfrowy Polsat (10758 V / 27500 / 3/4),

Platforma Canal + (10796 V / tp 114/27500 / 3/4),

and other ...

Other my tuners from Hotbird 13.0 ° E collect about 2300 channels but the Zgemma H9 find only 512 channels.

3564bfc5a4da5b2f.jpg

Channel collected by the tuner from Hot Bird 13 °

Edited 4 times, last by strazdas ().

• what LNB your using

what setup are you using

the problem could be the box

i have a zgeema 7s that dont pick frequancies above 11900

unless i use super LNB

but i could also be the way it's setup

so i do feel for you

have you looked at satellites.xml

/etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml

is this pure2 image a backup or fresh install

but you have 512 channels from hotbird 13 east

have a look at frequancy range of them

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

• Channels collected by the tuner (not uploaded) from Hot Bird 13 ° show a great and good signal,

036e285e40f593b7.jpg

7.25 dB 36 % that's a very bad signal

is very low

you very lucky to even pick that up

so i have a feeling it could be from the dish

from my 80cm dish and zgemma 9 combo

96a2e392a192cc94c5cbfd2b.jpg

and if i look at

4e69a9594d46e5157.jpg

the signal is lower

so it may be even lower for you

and with your very low signal on AXN Black

i wouldn't expect you to pick AXN hd

i do hope this fixes your problem

some receivers have more sensitive tuner's and pick the lowest of signal's

some don't

don't expect all to be the same

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

Edited 7 times, last by Antepenultim8 ().

• There is no way to find Polish channels with the Zgemma h9 twin tuner, the transponder is skipped during scanning and when found manually from the POLSAT package, no channels are found. I don't understand what the problem is, the satellite head is universal (APT-T4 Microelectronics), a DiSEqC switch for four heads. I've tried all the setup options but the search results are the same.

Other available tuners (GTmedia and Hellobox8) find and display all channels and packages without any problems.

15d0e9793460440f6beda22.jpg

From Zgemma H9 Twin works only in tiuner scanet chanels but POLSAT not find (Does not open (show) any channel list after import).

From tuner GTmedia v9 super - POLSAT works normal :

f5fced6ec94966b89ec496c0.jpg

Here is just an example of a POLSAT package running from another tuner

88046548.jpg

048b674589efdc3a3f.jpg

How and what should be done so that Zgemma can find the channels of the POLSAT package, who can you please help and advise

Edited once, last by strazdas ().

• That's right, During a scan, the zgemma does not find channels on 13E, 10758000, 27500

If preload a lamedb file from someone else with those channels already included, the Zgemma does not tune?

11513 MHz just as an example that shows POLSAT package channels on another my tuners

Zgemma TV with radio channels from HotBird finds only 495 channels (blind scan)

5d44c882713b7ab7e68c.jpg

5390f00fdb257e57edb8a.jpg

Edited 10 times, last by strazdas ().

• In all channel scanning methods (blind search, automatic search and manual search), most transponders are not scanned and no channels are found in the packets. For example, My Zgemma can't find (packages and their channels):

- Platform Canal + is Hotbird 13.0 ° E

10719 V / tp 110

10796 V / tp 114

11411 H / tp 11

11449 H / tp 13

11488 H / tp 15

(https://www.lyngsat.com/packages/Platforma-Canal--.html)

- Cyfrowy Polsat on Hotbird 13.0 ° E

10758 V / tp 112

10911 V / tp 120

11117 V / tp 130

12015 H / tp 65

12188 V / tp 74

12265 V / tp 78

12284 H / tp 79

(https://www.lyngsat.com/packages/Cyfrowy-Polsat.html)

- TVN is Hotbird 13.0 ° E

1393 V / tp 10

11508 V / tp 16

(https://www.lyngsat.com/muxes/Hotbird-13C_Wide_11393-V.html)

and so on from other satellites.

As an example, a manual search does not find:

AXN from Hotbird 13.0 ° E / 12188 V / 27500

AXN HD from Hotbird 13.0 ° E / 12265 V / 27500

HBO from Hotbird 13.0 ° E / 12284 V / 27500

TVN HD from Hotbird 13.0 ° E / 11513 V / 27500

THT from Hotbird 13.0 ° E / 11034 V / 27500

"1 + 1" from Astra 19.2 ° E / 12129 V / 27500

With the same antenna tuners GTMedia V9 super, HelloBox8 finds these channels in the best possible way and shows them with high quality.

Channels are searched from four satellites in the same situation with all satellites (Hotbird 13.0 ° E, Astra 19.2 ° E, Sirius 4.9 ° E, Thor 0.8 ° W).

The tuner only finds (radio and TV together) 260 - 509 channels from any satellite.

One could think of a technical failure but in that case the search would not take place at all and now the channels are searched only without finding the majority of the channels. The same is true when searching from selector A or B.

The search was performed from all of these satellites:
    af967.jpg

Only packages are found:

46bb637bb00701b953417.jpg

The search was performed from a coordinate - Azimuth & elevation in Kaunas, Lithuania: 193.24° & 26.60° The EIRP values are for Kaunas, Lithuania

I am using PURE2 version 6.5 image, but the situation is the same when using OpenATV

My tuner Zgemma H9 Twin data:

9764261bc98eb67371f.jpg

95a1d8ea862665d47a.jpg

6c0eabc416ee20fe.jpg

9f8a551edca18ceb630d.jpg

Edited 3 times, last by strazdas ().

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!