CCCam and TIVUSAT

There are 59 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,435 times. The last Post () by Jack3000.

• On my Dreambox 920 with Dream Elite 6.0 I installed cccam 2.3.2 to let the decoder read my Tivusat cam.

The installation of CCCam was successful and I activated CCCAM.

However, I still can't see the tivusat's channels.

I thought it was enough to install CCCAM for my tivusat card to work.

Instead, I assume that something else needs to be done. What?

• master G

Added the Label Softcam Support
  • The card needs to be activated, also which card do you have ? 183d or 183e ?

Do you see the card in the web page of the CCcam (last option if cccam web menu).

Emo

The card has already been activated and I use it on another decoder where it works without any problems.

It is one of the first Tivusat cards and is HD only. I can't say any more.

When I go to the cccam web page I get this message: "

Code
    card reader /dev/sci0
    no or unknown card inserted

Is the card chip facing downwards? Right?

• why not use oscam?

[reader]

label = tivsat

protocol = internal

device = /dev/sci0

rsakey = A92DA72FEEACF2947B003ED652153B189E4043B0138C368BDF6B9ED77DDAD6C0761A2198AEB3FC97A19C9D01CA769B3FFFE4F6E70FA4E0696A8980E18D8C58E11D817121346E3E66457FDD84CFA72589B25B538EFC304361B54845F39E9EFA52D805E5FD86B595B366C35716ABC91FA3DC159C9F4D8164B5

detect = cd

nagra_read = 2

group = 1

emmcache = 1,3,2,0

auprovid = 005411

• I have installed oscam v. OSCam r11293_733.

Then, I copied what you wrote to oscam.server.

I gave the three config files permissions 644.

I tested the card with both the chip on top and bottom.

Unfortunately it didn't work.

• first what mashine you use?second permisions file config must be 755

1) Dreambox 920 with Dream Elite 6.0

2) I understand. The 755 permissions should only be given to the 3 config files. Right?

not ,is for all ,and 777 for softcam key ,this i have on my dreambox and what color card you have?

OK, I have given 755 permissions to the following files:

1) oscam.user

2) oscam.conf

3) oscam.server

4) oscam.server.bak

5) oscam.conf.bak

6) oscam.ccache

7) oscam.srvid2

Instead, I gave 777 permissions to the SoftCam.Key file.

Is that OK?

My tivusat card is this one:

hxxps://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/25145/smart-card-tivusat-acquistabili-per-gli-abbonati-rai-ma-adiconsum-non-e-daccordo

Thanks for your help.

• is golden card? 183D? DONT SHOWENTITLEMENTS ,BUT OPEN CHANELS,AND YOU DONT HAVE DVAPI FILES ?

P: 183D

P: 183E

PP

• is golden card? 183D? DONT SHOWENTITLEMENTS ,BUT OPEN CHANELS,AND YOU DONT HAVE DVAPI FILES ?

I think so. It's the first tivusat card that came out and it's HD only.

I also noticed that the dvapi file is missing. How can I recover it?

When I installed Oscam directly from the decoder I only found the files I listed.

When I installed Oscam directly from the decoder I only found the files I listed.

THIS is my file , i use openpli (is opensource)is beter for dvapi ,(i use pmt=6)with your dreamelite try my files

THIS is my file , i use openpli (is opensource)is beter for dvapi ,(i use pmt=6)with your dreamelite try my files

Thank you very much.

So I replace all my files with yours?

Or do I just take the dvapi file?

• replace all and restart oscam

• You have Problem send Log for Oscam ..... is better !!!!! go webif---> Live Log --> and Save log

Se hai problemi manda un log die oscam cosi almeno si capisce se la scheda viene riconosciuta..

Basta andare su Web-if -->Live Log --> Save Log ma prima di farlo devi riavviare il reader dove hai settato la scheda Tivusat!!!

Bye!

Ciao!

Thanks but unfortunately it didn't work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!