Configfile parse error on edge nemesis 4.4

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,678 times. The last Post () by chris.

• I have just downloaded image nemesis 4.4 onto my Dreambox 500 then installed extra url but when I try to open it to get a Cccam I get the message ''Configfile parse error'' what does this mean? All help appreciated.

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• I have just downloaded image nemesis 4.4 onto my Dreambox 500 then installed extra url but when I try to open it to get a Cccam I get the message ''Configfile parse error'' what does this mean? All help appreciated.

I have just googled the question & this was the answer on another forum but how do you do this: change parameter to hxxp://extra.comoj.com

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• I have just googled the question & this was the answer on another forum but how do you do this: change parameter to hxxp://extra.comoj.com

Done it & thanks to Rowly........... from another forum

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• Official Post

Found this as well, dunno if it will help.
    You can change the address of the extra url by going to nemesis download panel and 5 setting internet parameter.
    Download extra.url HERE and extract it. Then using dcc ftp it over into var etc, it will go in as a new file. When you close dcc and go into edge again you will see the new title of extra addons, best to use blue/blue to get to the list,from there you can do as you wish.
    Let us know if this worked for you

• Found this as well, dunno if it will help.
    You can change the address of the extra url by going to nemesis download panel and 5 setting internet parameter.
    Download extra.url HERE and extract it. Then using dcc ftp it over into var etc, it will go in as a new file. When you close dcc and go into edge again you will see the new title of extra addons, best to use blue/blue to get to the list,from there you can do as you wish.
    Let us know if this worked for you

Yes I did this Master G & it worked a treat this will be useful for future users of Edge Nemesis images.

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!