no USALS or diseq 1.2 on my new edision mio4k +

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 831 times. The last Post () by davboy58.

• Hello everyone.

I just tried everything... in the position menu, I can ge it to move... ie it does GOTO X everything even memorising the position for diseq 1.2 (no usals) but when I edit the satelite with diseqc (with the correct position it doesn't move... weird... so it works everything ok in the menu position move, etc... when I change to that satelite nothing happens... weird... I just tried everything and many firmware.... after... no luck.The motor works, do the diseqc and stuff... even the receiver... but when I ask for it to move outside thise menu nothing happens... :frown:

• powervr

Changed the title of the thread from “no USALS or diseq c on my new edision mio4k +” to “no USALS or diseq 1.2 on my new edision mio4k +”.
  • have you tried different images

i did read somewhere it was dependent on the image ( but can't remember where and what image work's best )

i'm sure if you searched your best friend google it will come up ( edision mio4k + USALS )

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• I find weird this to happen... the most strange is that it works... could be when you change the channel it send the diseq without tension, maybe older version (slower) could be atainable or if I make the code ... I know some C ++ ... not that much, but this could be the thing to make me enter the scene... obviously motorised antena are not the "norm" anymore... I tried a lot of images, but I have to turn into older ones still... :D

6.5 is buggy as hell in edision io 4k plus , but I remember I get it to work with some setting enabled (repition diseq) etc... the problem is I can't make it to work again... some weird setting? :D I lost more than 20 hours on this... more than regulating the motorised antena... (without bussola) but with an signal finder... :D

• I found the problem... :D

it works... don't know why it doesn't work still but it works...

So... I had another receiver connected with the simpler of the dual 2 way sat pass (not an switch) when I disconnected it from the electricity main... finaly it works... :D

So I have just to buy an better switch to disconnect the other receiver when edision is on.

ha could be just an mqtt signal (is that possible?) to an zigbee switch to kill the other receiver when edision is on... ;) I have also homeassistant on my home.

• Hello, I already asked in another topic but let me ask also here.

Does anybody have issue with dcss (broadcaster provided) LNB and use USALS functionallity?

I have an OS 4k+ and no chance to get my motor dish working. If I connect VU+DUO2 it works correctly. Standard 100cm aluminum dish.

I'm not opening another thread because if we fix the issue we can put as open post, Universal and Unicable LNB setup,

thank in advance to everybody.

Chhers

Vu+ Duo2, Open BlackHole 5.3, USALS, Inverto Universal LNB :smiling face with sunglasses:

OS Mio 4k+, Open ATV 7.3, Broadcaster dCss LNB, USALS fails :wtaf:

POWERTEK DG 240 S

Satellite dish 110cm

LNB: Inverto Black Ultra, Inverto Black Ultra Quad

• Ive had this problem ,no solution but if I set it up on a fta channel is more than likely works, the Edison is very tempremental and a nice reciever when it works when it goes wrong you can spend hours just getting the basics set up especially the USALS when you know its on the satellite but it registers no signal strength is so annoying!

Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K DVB-S2X + DVB-S2/T2/C (H.265/HEVC) Linux Enigma 2 Combo Tuner with Multistream, Blindscan Support, Dual Band Wi-Fi 5G/2.4G & OLED Display.

Download Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenDroid - OpenESi - OpenHDF - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - OpenViX - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatDreamGR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!