What a Day.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 698 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• Well, what a day yesterday turned out to be.
    I visited dreambox online authentication and discovered that I have a clone ...theDM800HD PVR. At least I now know and presumably must be just a little more careful about what I download etc. In any event,I think of this as the experimental box,the one that I can learn on, and I will be up for a serious purchase with twin tuners and built-in HDD when appropriate.
    Having messed about a bit and getting nowhere, I used Dreamset to set up my channels successfully. Finally I could see something on screen.BBC HD...ITV HD...CH4 HD .
    The next big challenge is to make my uk viewing card work so that I can watch sports and movies. It is valid and paid fully up to date.

So here it comes: Can anyone guide me through or towards setting up the CCcam (which I presume is the next step) so that it will recognise my card ???????????
    I am on Gemini Project ll,Enigma2,as boxed,and in the settings I have selected CCCam2.2.1/OSCam 1.00

Well it is Sunday morning, and I am enjoying ( I am not sure that 'enjoying' is the right word), Schindler's List which I have never seen.Time for a brew,take it off pause and look back here later on.
    All the Best and Thanx for now.

• El(digi)Tel
    you need to set up oscam to read your card ! You can find all the files/configs in the Oscam section !
    Its not too difficult mate ¬ If you get stuck just ask for advice !
    Then you'll need to configure cccam to share the card with another set top box ! You can use oscam alone but i believe peers can get your card number so most people use cccam to share.
    Dont worry too much about owning a clone just be sure to use clone compatible software ........ i use a tm800 and Vu box so i'm not certain exactly whats compatible !
    I would have a look at TSpanel - you can install that to your box and download everything you need preconfigured directly to your box from the linuxsat-support section !
    here _ TSpanel
    You've done the hard bit mate - Buying the box to begin with! From here on in it should be FUN all the way

:rikjaard2:

Go to the last post for the latest version !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Ricardo, you are a star.
    Many thanx for your swift and thorough reply. At the present time I am configuring a Sunday Roast,but later on this afternoon I look forward to the challenge.
    So I will post my progress and thank you in anticipation.
    Gracias
    El(digi)Tel

• But today I feel as though I have moved forward. I managed to install the TSPanel into my DM800,and what a bunch of goodies that program is. I only had a fiddle about because I suppose I am still a bit frightened of doing damage,but I can see that it is going to come in mighty handy. So the big focus continues with CCCam/Oscam card configuration and that means........reading, reading, and then.......reading. But that is how you learn.
    So no questions for now. Just good wishes to passers-by.

• You can download what you need fro TS Panel - But HEREyou can look at the configs to understand how it works !
    Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!